vii... Double Trouble

Narrator's POV

The dolls stared at the girls, menacingly. The dolls looked like them, but in a cute and creepy way. Suddenly, there was a ding. 

"I got a notification, from The Dollmaker..." ( 🦋🍍 )

"What does it say? Is it important?" ( 🐧 )

"It says, 'looks like they're in charge. can't wait...' and it shows- wait- was that Yeojin doll just right here?" ( 🦋🍍 )

"I think Yeojin should stay away from that doll, since it looks like her." ( 🦌🌸 )

"It's telling me to come closer though-" Sooyoung pulled Yeojin away from the doll, which moved back with the other dolls. 

"No. Kaahei has a good point." ( 🦢🍎 )

"So how are we gonna take care of them?" ( 🐟 ) 

"Well we can switch the dolls to a different person?" ( 🦉🌹 )

"Good idea, but no ones gonna talk about how Haseul is still dead asleep?" ( 🐱 ) 

"Where did the Haseul doll go?!" ( 🐰 )

"Fuck- is Haseul okay though?!" ( 🐺 )

"I'll check!" ( 🐸 )

Yeojin dashed to 1/3's room, just to find... nothing. Yeojin was puzzled, searching clues. Yeojin suddenly found the Haseul doll, staring at Yeojin with emotionless eyes. Yeojin freaked out and ran to the others to tell them what happened. 

"Haseul is gone!" ( 🐸 )

"What do you mean she's gone?!" ( 🐰 )

"I only saw her doll, but she wasn't there!" ( 🐸 )

"I think we should take care of the dolls, if it's the only way to back Haseul back." ( 🍒 )

"So who's gonna take care of who?" ( 🐺 )

"What's that spying on us?" ( 🐟 )

The girls turned around to see the Haseul, spying on them. Haseul giggled and disappeared in thin air. 

"Is the doll possessing her?!" ( 🍎 ) 

"I think so, and we should probably catch her." ( 🌸 )

But before the girls could even attempt to catch Haseul, they all blacked out. Haseul skipped around the room, with her doll in her hands. She then walked up to Yeojin, and said. 

"Wanna play?"

Yeojin woke up, with one of her eyes glowing orange. She quietly got up and her doll in her hands and followed Haseul wherever she goes. They were doing things that they wouldn't actually do, but they are. They were under the Dollmaker's control!

More time to write! So, any theories? Please tell me, I like hearing yall's theories! :)