xii... the woods and a new face

after the run...
Jinsol gasped for air and glanced at her surroundings.

"Where am I?" Jinsol scratched her head and looked down. A part of her shirt was ripped and her jeans were messed up. She suddenly heard a familiar voice, but it sounded like hallucinations.

"Where are you? I know you're here... you took her, didn't you?" Jinsol panicked and kept running through the woods. It was pretty dark outside, but what Jinsol saw, was the opposite. It was kinda bright, and it's almost like she had night vision. She looked into the distance to see a familiar figure.

"Jinsoul?" Jinsol ran up to the familiar figure and hugged the older.

"Yves unnie, where did you go?" Jinsol asked with an upset tone, burying her face into the older's chest. Sooyoung patted her head and suddenly heard noises. It was footsteps, and the sound of someone scrapping a tree.

"Where are you?" A creepy but cute voice asked.

"Fuck..." Sooyoung mumbled and grabbed Jinsol's arm, dashing through the woods. Jinsol looked back, seeing a girl holding a knife in a purple dress.

"Yerim?!" Jinsol shrieked. Sooyoung continued running, and proceeded to dodge all of the obstacles, which was trees.

"Why are you leaving Choerry behind?"

"She's being controlled, and Haseul told me she was missing." Sooyoung explained. They ended up bumping into an abandoned house. The lights were on, and they could hear voices.

"Why the hell do they sound so familiar?" Sooyoung questioned herself and peeked through the window.

"Don't scream... they'll know you're here..." a voice said. Sooyoung looked around. Where was Jinsol at? She couldn't hear anything, and the place was... quiet. Sooyoung nervously walked around and looked for Jinsol, but she wasn't anywhere near the house. After a couple minutes, something wasn't right. Then, she suddenly heard screaming.

"Jinsoul?!" Sooyoung called. Silence. She suddenly felt like someone was behind her. Sooyoung inhaled and looked behind her. It was Jungeun, in a red dress and an axe in her hand. The younger's head slowly turned to look at Sooyoung. She then noticed Jinsol in the background, who looked dead, but wasn't. The doll's eyes flickered a red color.

"Wanna play? I can give your friends back..."

"What friends?" Sooyoung asked as she wanted to runaway, but she needed to find everyone else.

"Vivi and Soul... I have them..."

"You're ly-" Jungeun threw the axe near the older's wrist, giving her a big cut. Sooyoung hissed in pain and looked back at Jungeun, who was gone. But she suddenly heard a familiar voice.

"Lalalalalala~" She saw a familiar figure.

"Vivi!" Sooyoung yelled. Kaahei, obliviously ignored her and ran around her in circles. Sooyoung was freaked out and walked away slowly. She then bumped into a girl, a familiar one.

"Wanna play?" It was Yerim. She held up a knife and stared at the older innocently. Sooyoung didn't hesitate to push the younger and dash away from the chaos. She grabbed our her phone and checked her messages. It was all from the Dollmaker, and she right away blocked him. She then went to their group chat and went to see everyone's messages.

🐺: WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?! WE GOT 2 PEOPLE MISSING AND LIP IS BEING CONTROLLED
🐱: are you guys on your way?
🐸: PLEASE UNNIES, IM SCARED 😭
🦋: have y'all seen Choerry and Haseul?

Sooyoung took her time to read the messages and quickly replied.

🦢: I'm in a life or death situation right now, it'll take a bit
🐰: what happened?
🦢: I've saw Lip and Choerry in the forest with us, and something weird happened to the others
🐺: don't tell me y'all split up 💀
🦢: I WAS with Jinsoul, but she disappeared and I found her unconscious
🦋: hurry up, Lip is looking for us all around the house holding an axe covered in blood
🐸: PLEASE COME BACK
🐧: we'll make it through together , fighting!!

To be continued...
This chapter is very um- yeah- anyways theories?