Tuesday, March 3rd,2015

Morning:

Right now is 6:50 and my alarm clock went of and I turned it off but I'm to lazy to get out of bed does anyone else feels the same way I do about mornings?.So right now is 7:35 and I'm eating my breakfast which is toast and its pretty good.

Afternoon:

I just got back home from school and its 3:30 and now I'm having some tea instead of my daily drink after school which is hot chocolate I'm having something else for a change lol.its now 4:30 and my friend texted me to go skating with her but I told her that I need to have dinner first what I'm having for dinner is chicken, potatoes and veggies and for dessert I'm having a banana split.Right now I'm getting ready to leave to go skating and I'm going to be back home at 7:00.

Evening:

I just got back from skating and it's now 7:04 and I'm just relaxing right now and texting people on Kik. It's now 7:45 and I'm in my bedroom with my sister Elyse listening to music and now its 8:00 and I'm suppose to be going to bed but I'm not tierd one bit so im going to stay up till 11:00 and listen to Ricky Dillon's new song live it up and after I'm done listening to that song I'm going to watch some Sims videos and other YouTube videos.

"Well that was my day and stay tuned for tomorrow story I try my best to tell you guys about my day when I'm not busy I write about what I did so I'll be writing tomorrow again so goodnight everyone have a good sleep and see you guys tomorrow Peace✌".