Friday, March 6,2015

Morning:

Just woke up and I'm now getting ready for school I'm tierd and lazy lol I don't like school but going to school is good for you but no one likes it lol.

Afternoon:

I just got back from school and now I'm texting some friends and I'm on my Instagram and then I'm going to play on Minecraft while eating a granola bar and drinking some juice in my bedroom.At school for lunch I had a jam sandwich a banana and strawberry juice box lemon yougurt and a honey and oats granola bar..

Evening:

Right now I'm having dinner which is peroggies veggies and rice.right now my friend Megan is over and we are watching a movie and she is staying over till 9:15.right now we are going to go outside and play in the snow.its now 9:05 and we just got back in and we are like full of snow and right now we are having hot chocolate.Megan just left and I got my pyjamas on and now me and my sister Justine are playing Minecraft in my bedroom.Right now its 10:28.Right now I'm lying in bed watching YouTube videos being boerd and also playing the game zigzag on my tablet.right now is 12:00 and my dad got home at like 11:45 from work and right now I am talking to him and then I'm going to go to bed.

Goodnight and remember I will be posting about my day tomorrow bye everyone peace out and have a good sleep.✌