Friday March 13, 2015

Morning:

I just woke up and it's 10:26 and there is no school today for my school division so I got to sleep in and not wake up early so right now I'm playing a fun game on my tablet called fail hard its really fun you guys should check it out and maybe download it.

Afternoon:

It's now 12:00 and I'm having lunch which is Mr.noodles in the living room watching say yes to the dress.right now is 1:36 and I'm in my room right now putting my mascara on and then I'm going to watch some more TV and then I might text some friends on Kik at like 3:30.I'm now hanging out with my two best friends shaylee & Alexis. Its now 7:06 and my two friends just left and now I'm drinking some water and watching TV downstairs and waiting for the preview of the season 3 next step to come on at 7:30. And the new episodes are coming on march 16.

Evening:

Its now 9:22 and I'm watching how to train your dragon 2 on Netflix its a good movie so far.The movie just finished and it's now 10:20 and I'm now in my bedroom lying down in bed while playing Minecraft and then I'm going to watch some Sims videos on YouTube and then I'm going to text some people if there still awake.I'm now going to bed because I'm tired.