CH 2

Si Tu Mo used reversed psychology to make Wei Yi complete the exam papers for the professor. Wei Yi at first would not complete it as it would be unfair to the other exam takers.

This episode reveals the real deal about Si Tu Mo and Fu Pei s relationship.

He was a basketball star in their high school and she had a massive crush on him.

Then it seems to have become mutual as he asked and promised her that once the school was over, he would pursue her and she will be his girlfriend.

Then came high school graduation, the moment she had been waiting did not happen.

Fu Pei had a girlfriend/ex-girlfriend who was crying her eyes out because she knew that Fu Pei will get together with Si Tu Mo.

Fu Pei thought the decent thing to do at that moment was promised the crying girl that he will not be with Si Tu Mo.

Obviously, Si Tu Mo was upset and disappointed but Fu Pei said he was just making the crying girl not to be too upset.

Now in college, he was behaving like he was really available and takes Si Tu Mo for granted.

Finally he realised that he was not the only fish in the sea when the handsome, low-key genius Wei Yi is beginning to show some interest in Si Tu Mo.

His worry was further exacerbated by the pronouncement of a drunk Si Tu Mo that she had waiting long enough and that it was time to pack up her crush on Fu Pei.