CH 7

Wei Ye worries about Si Tu Mo, who has decided to move out once again.

Wei Ye made every possible excuse to delay her going.

As flatmates, they are now behaving like a newly married couple buying things for the fridge and for the house, including a robovac, which they call Circle.

To get a little discount they had to buy a certain amount, to make up for the shortfall, Si Tu Mo quickly grabbed a little pink box and added to their shopping.

Si Tu Mos mother had express delivered the contract signed by Si Tu Mo that she will not move out of the apartment.

Wei Ye then had an excuse to make Si Tu Mo stay. He said that her mother had already paid for her rent for a year and her mother had to ask his mother for a refund if she wanted to move out, otherwise she had to pay her own rent if she moves somewhere else.

Si Tu Mo visited her dorm and had a very awkward meeting with Wang Shan. She told her roommate that she had been accepted at an advertising agency.

Wei Ye was helping her move all her things from her dorm to his apartment. Si Tu Mo asked where his keys were.

He told her that it was on the front pocket of his backpack. Upon inspection, she found them and the little pink tin, she thought was bubblegums.

When she opened it, it contained pockets of condom.

They were both embarrassed.

Si Tu Mo knew that it was her who added it to their shopping but she asked Wei Ye why it was in his backpack? Did he have plans for the night?

To which Wei Ye queried back? Do you want to join? Cute.