CH 19

Wang Shan and Fu Pei both passed their graduation examinations.

Si Tu Mo is getting busier with her intern job and was asked to submit her own proposal for an ad.

However, their entry should be in a CDR form, which Si Tu Mo did not know how to do.

She asked Wei Ye for help, who was gladly accepted her request but he wanted her to sit where he can see her as he was missing her for being busy with her project.

Si Tu Mo sat on his bed. It got late but Wei Ye was still tinkering with the report that Si Tu Mo laid on the bed.

They ended up sharing his bed. They woke in the morning. Si Tu Mo was disorientated but the sound of both their parents calling from the living room sent them awake immediately.

The parents started arranging their wedding as it looked so obvious that Si Tu Mo and Wei Ye were intimate.

But Wei Ye said that they dont have plans of getting married. Though Si Tu Mo did not think of marriage just yet, she felt let down by the categorical way that Wei Ye said about not getting married.

Both parents left them alone but they were rather concerned.

Si Tu Mo later asked Wei Ye if he was going to marry her.

Wei Ye playfully flicked her on the forehead, as if saying, of course, he will.

Si Tu Mo was minding the ads for Zhu Can, the idol and a popular actress, who was so patronising and was treating Si Tu Mo as a slave.

Zhu Can told the actress to pipe it down and warned her that she might get a reputation of being hard to work with.

The actress did tone down her attitude but she still tried to make Si Tu Mo pay in the end for being told off by Zhu Can.

The actress invited everyone to a meal. She made Si Tu Mo drink glasses of red wine, until Si Tu Mo was so drunk. She then asked Zhu Can to bring Si Tu Mo home.

Zhu Can was developing a nice friendship with Si Tu Mo and was quite happy to bring her home.

But suddenly Wei Ye appeared and taken control of Si Tu Mo.