CHAPTER TEN

Wang yibo arranged his clothes well, within an hour his disorganised room was arranged perfectly well, yibo who was feeling uncomfortable felt very relaxed and comfortable. Looking at his perfect masterpiece, clean wardrobe with clothes that are well folded, his clothes that xiao zhan has already made his, yibo folded them well and placed them in a different place, so as to his clothes, yibo looked at the bed that has clean sheets and was well made, the room was also cleaned, and fresh air was coming inside, he no longer feels suffocated, the toilet is also sparkling clean.

"This feels much better." Yibo said while looking around, completely satisfied with his work, minutes later a maid knocked at the door reporting that lunch is ready, yibo had a quick shower, twenty minutes later he was already done, yibo went to the dining room to find xiao zhan seated looking at the foods on the table with a frown on his face, yibo remembers xiao yang telling him the little dragon hates eating cooked food, but prefers raw meat which is not good for health, yibo could see the torn piece of paper on the floor, yibo halted his steps, looked at a standing maid, then pointed at the mess on the floor.

"Haven't you seen the dirt on the floor? Or maybe your related to this mess and you completely see its normal just looking at this disgusting mess! Get working before I have you pack your thing's and leave!" Wang yibo said sternly, making xiao zhan who was frowning to get frightened, he was the one who created the mess, is wang yibo telling him? Or he is really telling the maid, but since he didn't look at him but the maid zhan knew it's not him, how could yibo have the heart to kick out an adorable prince who never cause trouble.

"Yes clean it first, don't be lazy, causing trouble everywhere!" Zhan added and moved back imitating wang yibos stern voice and expression, he got up from his seat and stood next to wang yibo, the maid was confused, this little weird boy was seated minutes ago without any problems like he didn't the mess he himself created earlier and now he is behaving like he is disgusted! He really looks like he is suffering from birth polar, but his voice doesn't sound scary at all.

The maid cleaned the whole dining room, with xiao zhan imitating wang yibo movements and giving out the same orders yibo is giving, yibo from time to time and zhan pretends not to realise that yibo is looking at him, with zhan pretending to look very serious doesn't make him scary but rather very cute, yibo thought and the corner of his lips moved forming a slight smile making the maids who were secretly looking at the cute little dragon froze when their boss smiled! He actually smiled, the maids looked at each other still not believing if what they saw is real or they were hallucinating.

Yibo sat down together with xiao zhan, yibo served xiao zhan food and gave him, zhan didn't complain, with how yibo looked at him zhan swallowed his words and ate the weird food that taste terrible, it clearly taste like rotten food, but the eyes that looked at him made him to be a little bit scared, zhan knew he doesn't have to be worried, he already teared the piece of paper and yibo seems not to realise, zhan felt very proud, he is just so smart doing a perfect work without leaving any evidence, with how he dealt with that piece of paper yibo himself didn't recognise the piece of paper, zhan was so happy that he ate a lot, if yibo was to know what zhan was thinking about he would have face palmed.

The day went well, yibo didn't bother with his research lab that was turned into a play room by xiao zhan, he decided to let xiao zhan use the lab whatever way he wants, calling some constructors and architectures after lunch and instructed what he wanted, since he has decided to resume back to his work and visit was needed to teach a class at the university for one to two hours, also correct the professor's or explain to the professor's with anything that they can't understand, yibo is like Google, he knows everything, he is just abnormal apart from his mysophobia, everything else is perfect, anyone who will get wang yibo as a partner will surely feel himself or herself being the luckiest.

Xiao zhan was busy trying to find ways to get out of where he was locked up and go be together with wang yibo who was talking with the constructors telling them how his lab layout should be like, but yibo locked him up and didn't allow him to follow him which his really unacceptable! How could yibo lock him up as a prisoner! He promised to him that he will not misbehave, he only wanted to eat one of the constructors because he looked very yummy, and then even before he could do it, yibo locked him up! What did he do? He behaved very well why should he be locked up!.

"What did i do! Locking me up! My parents and brother never treated me this horribly!" Xiao zhan shouted, but the room was sound proof, no matter how loud he will shout, no one will hear him. By the time yibo was done and saw his guests out, it was almost six in the evening and zhan was tired of shouting and was seated exhausted, yibo opened the door, zhan looked to see who it was, seeing it was wang yibo he turned around while pouting, at the same time feeling very wronged.

"If you will not come out, then I will be forced to close the door again and your dinner which I added a bit of meat will be..."

"Who said I'm not coming out, will I really eat raw meat?"  Xiao zhan asked to confirm, yibo nodded his head, just giving him a little like a dessert won't hurt right?.

Going to bed, zhan refused to sleep far away from wang yibo, yibo who has never slept with anyone on his bed let alone this close was nervous.

"Why do you have to hug me for you to sleep, you can hug the pillow, it's more comfortable." Yibo said while looking at xiao zhan who was determined to hug wang yibo to sleep.

"If we sleep far from each other then how I'm I going to get pregnant! People say husband and wife when they sleep together the wife will be pregnant, if i hug you to sleep then I will be pregnant faster! Come here let me hug you so that i can be pregnant quickly!" Xiao zhan answered making wang yibo to choke on his own saliva, what is this little dragon talking about? Where did he hear such a thing? When did people get pregnant by just hugging each other?.