Truth or Dare?

Chap 2
I am sitting on my Mac, watching YouTube when my phone rings. I pick it up and look at the caller ID... 'Beware- babe is calling<3333'. You can tell Abbé wrote her own name.

"EW! why did youu call me?" I joke, emphasizing the 'you'.
"Your EWW. Because I know you have no life and won't be hdoing anything and are free." she replies.
"Do ya wanna meet up?" I ask already knowing the answer.
"YESSS! To celebrate your first weekend!" she declares.
"Haha, Okay... My parents aren't home for another 3 days, wanna sleep over?" I ask, hoping she will say yes.
"Well actually I was having a sleepover with Zoe and Mandy at mine, Oh... couldn't they have invited me? "And obviously it's not a party without Grey coming to stay!" she continues, "So can you come?" Abbé asks. "Yeah, Where do you live?" I ask realizing I have never been to her house. "I'll pick you up babes" she shouts "Byeee!" and I laugh and hang up.

We are approaching Abbé's street when she suddenly blurts out "Eva there is a load of us there." the. Covers her mouth, as if to take back what she said.
"Okay, Who?" I ask curiously.
"Well... Luke, Calum, Michael and ummm Ashton." She whispers the last part. OMG Ashton.
"Abbé! I look horrible Ashton can NOT see me like this!" I groan.
"Chillax honey, you look great!" she tries to reassure me, so not working.
I grab my beauty bag from my handbag, I pull out some eyeliner, mascara and some powder, using a small compact mirror.

*Abbé's house*
"Make yourself at home." Smiles Abbé.
"Will do." I grin back. "hey Abbé, when are the others coming?" I ask. "In about 5 mins." She replies. I look down at myself... SHIT! I am wearing sweats and a one of Jay's old jumper! I look like a hobo! "Abbé, can I borrow some nice clothes, Please?" I ask, frantic.
"Sure, come up stairs." Abbé leads the way, up a flight of stairs, first bedroom on the right.
"What do you want?" she asks as she opens her walk-in wardrobe. I look around and find a pretty kimono and pair it with skinny jeans and the flats I had on. I pair that with some gold brackets and necklace and left my hair to fall into its natural waves.

I come out her bathroom to find Abbé gone. Where is she? "Eva! come downstairs, Luke's here!" I hear Abbé's voice shout up to me.

I walk through the living room door, Saying my hellos to Luke and twirling around for Abbé. Just then the doorbell rings, Abbé jumps up, Luke and I hot at her heels, She opens the door and there stands Mandy ad Michael.
"Hey sugar" I smirk flirtatiously at Mandy (an inside joke between us) "Hey, hot stuff!" Mandy winks, pretending to look me up and down.

Abbé has just brought some nibbles through and I lean forward to snaffle some British Tunnocks Tea cakes ,(apparently Abbé's mom and dad travel a lot) when there's a load of shouting and laughing outside aAbbés houses, Zoe and Calum burst in laughing there heads off. "What happened?" Abbé asks. "Yeah like what the fuck?" supplies Mandy, still snuggled up to Michael. "A-ash-tons outside" Calum said breathlessly, in between laughs. "So?" Luke inquires. Me? I just sit there feeling nervous. "He's fixing his hair, for that special someone!" Zoe smirked mischievously whilst everyone else join in with the laughter. Ashton fancies Abbé, Zoe or Mandy? I don't really know what too think, the others must know who he likes.

"Who's 'that special someone'?" I ask the room.
Calum, Luke and Michael open there mouths but Zoe, Abbé and Mandy cover there mouths in some way; Abbé with a pillow stuffed on Luke's face informs me "We have this joke that he fancies my, umm, Cat." Whilst Zoe, with her hand on Calums mouth nods then suddenly shrieks "EW CALUM YOU JUST LICKED MY HAND!" and wipes her hand all over his face. we all laugh at this banter. There's a knock at the door and everyone goes quiet.
"Eva, could you please go get that?" Abbé asks, smirking at the others. "Abbbbé" I whine, "I'm comfortable." I groan, but I get up anyway, knowing she planned this. I walk to the door fidgeting with the sleeves of this borrowed kimono.
I take a deep breath and open the door;