ATL

Tiana woke up early as always and Hakeem was gone . He left because he needed to pack a little for ATL. Tiana got up and did her hygiene and packed her clothes for ATL. Once she finished she made sure she had everything she needed she picked up coffee and headed straight to empire .

Tiana: I got you some coffee (smiles)

Hakeem:(pecked her cheek) Thank you . My brother should be joining us shortly .

Tiana wrapped her arms his neck and he wrapped his arms around her waist.

Tiana: Last night was wonderful.

Hakeem: it was . I really enjoyed myself .

Tiana: (smiles and Hakeem pushes up her glasses) your so sweet . How's Bella ?

Hakeem: She loves it (laughs) she said she wants to stay there forever.

Tiana: she's so silly. I miss her (giggles) That kiss yesterday though!

Hakeem: intense! Like this one

Hakeem and Tiana had a full out make out session. They were so into they didn't hear Jamal come in .

Jamal: (looks up) Keem!

They both of them jumped and Tianas face was just red . Hakeem looked at her and could tell she was embarrassed

Hakeem: (scratching the back of his head) sup Mal

Jamal: What's up bro , Hey Tiana

Tiana: Hello(smiles) I need the keys to your car so i can put my stuff in there .

Hakeem:(hands her the key) Here you go

Tiana walked away still embarrassed

Jamal: That's your girl now?

Hakeem: No , we just talking . Mal I really like her.

Jamal: I can tell, the way y'all was lip locked (laughs) How's Bella? Miss my niece

Hakeem: She loves it in Mexico, she wants to stay forever. I don't remember if you said you were going to ATL , are you ?

Jamal: Yeah , I'm probably gonna stay at my house out there for a while. We just have to stop by my place . Tiana is coming ain't she ?

Hakeem: yeah . You know she my assistant.Man she so perfect I'm marry that girl

Jamal: Okay first your divorce with Laura just became final so calm down playboy .

Hakeem: Nah Tiana different, she knows what she wants and I like that .

Jamal: You hit didn't you ? Because you a little to sprung

Hakeem: Nah man (Jamal gives him that look) I'm for real we not rushing nothing we just kiss and hug that's what she likes to do

Jamal: Blogs gonna have field day with this one . I already see it now . "Hakeem Lyon CEO of Empire Enterprises is screwing His assistant Tiana Brown"

Hakeem: That's why we're low key duh

Tiana: Here's your key I'm gonna head to the board room .

Hakeem: Wait Tiana

Tiana: Why?

Hakeem: I need to talk to you

Tiana: We can talk on the jet . We've got business that needs to be done.

Hakeem:Tiana