-13-

{WARNIGN: metioning from killing, dead and kidnapping}

{your POV}

Looking back i saw a young girl. She looked 12. Frowning at her she looked down at her feet.

"Sorry, if you really wanna go

"Sorry, if you really wanna go. i'm not stopping you" she mumbled.

"Who are you?" i carefully asked.

"I am-" but she got broken off.

"Angel. Come with me." his voice filled my ears. Staring at the girl she looked down. With a sigh i left with jungkook, glancing back at her.

"Jungkook? Can i ask who-" but he broke me off, i guess he already knew what i was about to ask.

"Nothing for you to worry about. Don't talk with her." he spoke

"But who is she? Why can't i talk to her" i spat out. He growled and pinned me to the wall by my throat.

"Angel, quit the questions. Just fucking listen to me and stay away." The dangerous look in his eyes and his deep voice made me go quiet. Avoiding eye contact with him. "Don't you have to say something."

"S-sorry" i whispered.

"Be good next time. Now lets go. I need to show you something." He grabbed my hand and pulled me along.

Door after door closing and opening until he pushed open to big doors. Seeing a huge garden appear.

Taking in the view  was shocked

Taking in the view was shocked. This place is getting more beautiful by the time.

"Why are you showing me this jungkook." i asked.

"Just follow me" he smiled as we walked down the huge stairs. Following behind i suddenly saw a person standing. Frowning i looked at him.

"Who is that" i asked jungkook

"Follow him" he spoke and lets me go.

"what?" i frown.

"Go on you will be safe" he caressed my cheek. Gulping i left to the man. But the moment i was close he held somthing over my mouth.

And the last thing i saw was jungkook smirking.

-

{jk POV}

"Don't hurt her." was all i said before i left inside. You may ask why i did this.

She isn't willing to be a good girl. I'll make her beg them to come back to me. She will end up loving me. She will end up wanting to be mine.

-

Unlocking a door i saw that little shit sitting. Slapping across her cheek she whimpered.

"All you where made for was to work. Not to talk to what is mine" i spat out mad.

"S-sorry sir" she whispered.

"Dare to talk to her again. You know where you will end up." seeing her gulp she nodded "Good." is poke and left outside again. Locking the door. Being met with a maid.

"Sir, someone is here." i nodded and walked down. Seeing that old fucker sitting on my couch.

"bunny boy" he spoke

"jungkook" i spoke and sat down "what you do want." i added.

"i thought we had a deal?" he spoke and glared at me "but mr bunny fell in love."

"your problem" i smirked

"oh jeon. you will regret this so bad." he whispered

"let's see what will happen then." i smiled "if you wanna leave my house now"

"such a fucker" he spoke and left.

"ahh love this" i whispered and went to my office to work.

-

While working i suddenly heard doors slamming. Anger filling me up i left my office quickly.

But as soon as i stepped out arms where wrapped around me

But as soon as i stepped out arms where wrapped around me. Looking down i saw jin-a cryiing in my arms.

Pulling her close to me she calmed down. Seeing the men that had to look for her standing.

"What happened to her?! Didn't i say you had to keep her safe!" i spat out.

"She tried to escape. We kept running after her. She found her way back here. We're sorry sir."

"They're lying" jin-a mumbled

"what happened angel" i asked.

"They tried to kill me" she whispered. And withing a second i shot bullets through their head feeling her flinch. I made her look at me as she gulped and looked away.

"Why did you send me away" she whispered.

"I wanted you to learn your manners. But seems you're only safe here. Go shower. Meet me later at dinner" she nodded and ran upstairs. I sigh and smirked.

"already coming back to me mhm, ahh angel you will be mine soon".

-

{your POV}

The water ran down my body as i sat down in the shower. My mind full of thoughts.

Why did i come back to him? Why do i feel safe with him? What is he doing to me?

Even if he's dangerous he was the only place i could go to. But i also was curious about his life.

Why is he doing this? Why does he loves killing people? Why is he ruining his life?

And no matter what, i need my answers.

Even if i die after getting to know everything.