- 21 -

{ jk POV }

Sitting on the couch i was staring at the front door. Waiting for my visitors.

"Are you sure about this?" I looked at jin-a next to me

"I am kook, for you to be free you have to get rid of those 2 man who are blocking you from being happy. And those 6 boys will surely help"

"They hate me jin-a, why would they help a person like me? I don't even deserve help at all"

"I told you I believe in you and that you're not a bad person! Mr kim just pulled you into the wrong lifestyle" she spat.

I sigh and looked back at the door and sigh. Feeing a small soft hand grabbing mine.

"You're not alone now kook, I promise you everything will be good. You just have to keep strong for a little longer" i nodded at her words and sigh.

Soon the sound of the doorbell rang. A maid opened as the 6 man walked in. Seeing them all staring.

"Sit down" i spoke turning cold.

"Go on" namjoon spoke as they all took a seat.

"Jin-a" jimin spoke desperately.

"Guys" she spoke and glanced at me "we need to help jungkook"

"Do you hear yourself right now?" Jimin scoffed "he kidnapped you! He killed people! He even wanted to kill dad! And now you wanna help him!"

I sigh and looked down.

"You're right" i spoke "but i never harmed her once" i spoke "and i still remember that your dad is still breathing" i looked up

"Jin-a. Why do you expect us to help him" namjoon got between it.

"Because jungkook ain't a bad person"

"Jokes on you" yoongi scoffed "do i make a drawing on what he did to you?!" He yelled out

"Mr kim and mr lee forced him yoongi!" She yelled out as i stared at her.