SNITCHED

"Oh, shit! Is that how she has saved him? Sweet Passions for real?" Sherry asks Naomi who is busy scrolling down Violet's conversation with Sweet Passions alias Francis, on WhatsApp.

"Yeah, Sweet Passions," Naomi responds.

Sherry shifts her eyes up to see if Violet is coming. She heaves a sigh of relief before her attention is caught by a young man who walks into the bank, burly body in a clad of dark jeans, white turtle neck and dark leathers. He walks past the waiting area, her eyes following him until he takes the stairs ahead. Naomi notices and slaps her lap to get back her attention.

"She likes him. Like a lot. But she keeps it to herself. These messages are just about random things. Desperate topics for a desperate conversation. I think it's time we meddled. Do you think likes her?" Naomi asks Sherry looking up.

Sherry's face wrinkles into a frown before a humourless laugh escapes her mouth.

"Why would he like her? She's so plain. Low maintenance. He walks with high maintenance ladies. I doubt he even notices her texts. Check the duration between the texts," she suggests motioning her hand to the phone.

"That will take forever and she might be on her way back as we speak," Naomi retorts. "Oh, she has a unicorn diary," she adds in a hypnotized tone.

"Open it," Sherry suggests, still being cautious but her face gleaming with a wicked grin.

"I don't know her password," Naomi prompts.

"Try her screen lock password," Naomi does that in quick succession.

"Doesn't work," she mutters in a little annoyance.

"Her phone PIN," she tries it.

"Dang! It worked. What the..." Naomi’s face goes pale as she stares at the unlocked dairy.

"What's up?" Sherry frowns.

Naomi shoves Violet's phone to her.

"She has a whole lot of diaries on him. Look at that," she points to a particular one.

♥️♥️Francis Diaries 101♥️♥️
I remember that morning. Vividly. I was walking to the Centre when I saw you coming my way. Everything faded away and it was just me and you, the warm morning sun burning on our skin and our smiles...

"Very creepy but interesting," Sherry mumbles smiling.

This time it's Naomi who checks if Violet is coming. A minute after she has had enough and saving time, she shoves the phone back to Naomi.

"Screenshot them and send them to him using her phone," she suggests.

"That's vicious," Naomi counters though insincerely.

"Vicious? Duh! This girl likes him so much and I think it's about time we got her some answers. She will get to know if the guy likes her back or she's just a hopeless romantic," Sherry defends her suggestion.

"If she wanted to know that then she would have told him, already," Naomi says foolishly.

"Don't be stupid, Naomi. We both know she would do no such thing. Ever. The girl is a shy mess," Sherry retorts.

"Ha! You're right," she gives in smiling wickedly.

"Of course I am. Now, let's have some fun," Sherry coos as if whatever they're doing is so great.

"Okay. Should we screenshot all of them?" Naomi asks already doing the screenshots.

"Just a few. Also, screenshot the way he has saved her. Send the screenshot along with those," she responds.