-10-

"shes aylin, right..." he said in a soft voice as a tear dropped from his eye.

san's mouth opened and he stared in shock at what his leader said. he didnt know how to react to what he said since he didnt even know if it was true or not. he didnt know what to say to the boy and the more he kept quiet, the louder his sobs got.

chaein on the other hand was confused, once again. she didnt know who aylin was and what her relationship with the boys were. but she couldnt deny to herself that her heart felt heavy for seeing the boy cry.

"sannie, shes aylin right? you know it, you can see it. everything she does is exactly how aylin acted and did, you cant lie to me san!" the boy said through his countless sobs. he tried looking at san and finding and answer, but the boy was expressionless.

"joong... i- i dont know..." he said slowly and stuttered a long the way due to the built up knot in his throat.

"what do you mean you dont know, you can see it, you knew since the first day we fucking met her, you know and you still invited her here thinking i wouldnt find out shit, well look here, i found out!!" he screamed through his tears, getting visibly upset with san.

"joong, i saw it but you know what happened to aylin... she cant be her, aylin isnt here anymore." he said carefully to the boy, whispering the last part as he knows that topic is very sensitive towards him.

no one spoke, hongjoong was still sat down and the two were still towering over him. chaein felt bad for the boy, she could see the pain he went through and all she wanted to do was bend down and tell him its okay. but the other part of her felt like it was her fault since she caused this to happen when they eating.

chaein cleared her throat and touched san's hand, his head whipped towards her direction and he raised his eyebrows. "im going to go now sannie" she said softly and smiled at the boy. all he did was nod in return and gave her hand a squeeze.

she walked towards the door and opened it slowly and quietly, and left the room. as soon as she closed the door behind her she let out a sigh of relief and leaned back against the wall next to the door. she thought it would be quiet but it wasnt.

"san, you know she looks like aylin, why did you bring her here. you remember what she did to me and how she made me feel, okay yes i was dumb not to see it at first but san... you out of all people know what aylin did. bringing chaein here just made things worse than it already was, fucking crying in front of her, throwing a tantrum... fucks sake..." she heard from the door next to her. but all she could do was let out a deep sigh and walked towards their practice room.

"oh hey aylin- oh shit!!"

---------------------
these are so short but im trying to lengthen them  :((
please let me know if theres anything i can improve for this ff, also the way the boys speak is probably not how they speak to each other and is definitely not how i see them speaking to each other, everything is pure fiction - including the way they  speak!!

<3