𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷: 𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎

✦ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷 ✦
❝ 𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 ❞

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

❝ 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚎 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎, 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚏 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚘 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 ❞

꧁❁꧂

I can't remember...why I'm here

"All you have to do is find the Seeress and bring her back to Tsuki-Yomi,"

All I could do was stare down at the withered scroll before me. On it was a traditional painting of the "Seeress", perfectly poised as she gave a gentle smile.

"Once you return we will discuss your pay," sighed the Daijō rubbing her head "leave at once"

With the flick of her wrist I was thrown out of her chamber and out into the traditional hall. I learned that this island favored old Inazuma tradition.

"Tsuki-Yomi...I've never heard of this island before..."

"What an odd hair color. I've never seen you in the village before"

I jumped slightly at the familiar know-it-all voice, but upon turning around I was met by a short girl with Snow White hair in two pigtails.

"What are you doing in the majesty's palace? Are you a possible relative?" She inquired folding her arms suspiciously.

"Um no, I was just leaving" I said and began to walk swiftly out of the corridor. My efforts to distance myself from the girl proved fruitless as she immediately caught up.

"You aren't a thief are you? Or maybe your a messenger from Tachibana!" She gasped "the Corsair Queen isn't looking for trouble right?"

"No, none of that, I'm just trying to leave that's all" I said clearly irritated "now if you could just-"

Holy muscle.

I had grabbed her arm so that I could stop all of her nonsensical questions but...well it was a bit surprising that's all.

"Uh what are you doing?" She asked but my hand lingered on her bicep.

These have to be bigger than that oni's AND Beidou's combined! What the heck does she do for a living??

"Oh sorry" was all that I could muster feeling suddenly intimidated by the small girl.