𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹: 𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙸𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚆𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜

✦ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹 ✦
❝ 𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙸𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚆𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜 ❞

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

❝ 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚜, 𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚎𝚜 ❞

꧁❁꧂

"...."

The sound rain filled my ears and the light finally came to me. I was sleeping under a small tent, Nanami on my right, Y/N on my left, and a tiny fire at my feet.

Y/N was sat up, her knees cuddled up to her chest as she watched the rain pour from the sky.

"Three months ago, my formation around Ryūjin was shattered," she said softly "two months later, the beast of rain escaped as well"

It was frigid beyond the fire but she wasn't shivering.

"I left Tsuki-Yomi so that I could re-seal the beast"

I moved myself to sit beside her. Her E/C eyes glistening off of the crystal clear rain drops.

"Hey, Kaedehara?" She asked turning her head to face me. I was probably frowning awkwardly at her, the memory is so vivid.

But I do remember one thing

It was the first time I've seen her smile...

"Do...Do you want the rain to stop?"

꧁❁꧂

"Halt! I cannot allow you to pass any further!"

The samurai stood tall holding her one of her two blades. She did not point it at us but instead held it in front of her body, more defensive than what I expected of the fierce warriors of the middle islands.

The samurais violet eyes lit up when she caught sight of the young princess behind me.

"Princess! Have they taken you?" She asked hastily. Was she a new warrior? Her defense was caught off guard even though she had possible threats surrounding her.

"Fukoshi Yan. What are you doing in Saiguu? Aren't you supposed to be guarding Aneki's line?" The princess huffed as though the samurai was a nuisance.