𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸: 𝙳𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚙𝚘𝚞𝚛

✦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸 ✦
❝ 𝙳𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚙𝚘𝚞𝚛 ❞

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

❝ 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚖 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗, 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

❝ 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚖 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗, 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝. 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚙𝚘𝚞𝚛 ❞

꧁❁꧂

Please god...

Hear my prayer...

Please let father and I walk together under clear skies one last time...

That is all I ask of you...

꧁❁꧂

"Oi, wake up"

My eyes shot open startling the girl from yesterday who was poking my cheek.

"About time," She sighed "good morning"

I responded with the same good morning and the two of us began to pack our stuff quickly to catch the sun.

I couldn't shake the odd dream I had however,

A girl, she was to far away to recognize, had walked under a small overgrown torii gate, her hands clasped like she was praying.

The rest was a blur of rain and white

"I'm ready! are you?" My accomplice asked peaking her head past the screen door that separated the two rooms.

I nodded my head and before I knew it the two of us where standing outside under the cold downpour.

"Sheesh, what's with all this rain? I swear..." she grumbled pulling out two pieces of white cloth "wrap this around your body"

The cloth blocked the rain from my clothes and kept my fairly dry without weighing me down.

"I never asked your name" I asked kind of embarrassed that I had forgotten such a required detail.

"Oh, my names Hakiku Nanami," she smiled "what's yours?"

"Kaedehara Kazuha" I returned smiling a little. It was nice in the moment, to have your past doings wiped clean from existence. I'm sure Nanami would say the same if she were in my era.