Chapter 2: the bite.

It was October 27th 1987, we had all been hanging out and eating pizza, me and chica had sneaked off, " you know, it's too bad we have to keep leaving the others," she said with a small giggle. " ahh, well, ye know we can't tell them, it would cause a ruckus between is all." I told her calmly. " yes I know, and it's nearly 6 am, kids would be coming soon, they don't need to perform while they are all mad at us from hiding this from them." She agreed. It was just then that the morning bells rang and the kids started pouring in, she bolted back to the stage so she looked normal.mand I had to sneak back to pirates cove. It was a great day too, the kids were all waiting for me to come out, but I had to wait, I was programmed to. " hey kids! We have another friend to see! Oh foxy the pirate, come on out! " Freddy said. The kids told me to come out. He said it again, they too said it again. " oh I think he's being shy! Come on kids! Help me call him out! OHHH FOXY! COME OUT!" They all shouted, now I could come out!m" arrrr kiddies! Ye ready for some swashbucklin' adventures!?" I asked. They all, of course screamed yes, even chica gave me a nod. " arrr then Mateys! Be sure to carry your pizza and soda pops, like proper first mates for your captain! And be sure to be safe at pirates cove, or you'll have to walk the plank!" I've done this song and dance many times, but they all still love it. I then see mike and his sister walk in. " mommy, mommy! Look at the silly fox! Isn't he funny?" She asked her mom, silly kids. But when I became a little concerned is when I was still dancing, she climbed up on the stage. " what happens to his legs mommy? They're all torn?" She asked again. " um, little girl, you can't be that close to foxy, safety rules." A staff member asked her. " you're not my mom! You can't tell me what to do! " she shouted. " ma'am, please tell your daughter to get off the stage." He asked calmly. " she isn't hurting anyone, let her play with the fox." She said. " what happened to his legs he looks funny! He -" she was cut off short, as I leaned forward and closed my mouth at the same time, I bit off her frontal lobe. She fell, even though I still had to act like a pirate, per my programming, I looked at the others, Bonnie and chica were terrified, and Freddy was pissed.