Chapter 3: foxy and Freddy's rage.

I knew I was in serious trouble when the resteraunt closed, but I was surprised when chica was the first to visit me. When she walked in, I surprised myself when I burst into tears. " shh, it's okay, I know it was an accident foxy." She said calmly. " oh, I'm so sure it was." Freddy said suddenly. " how dare you foxy! You turned that kid into a vegetable! Who do you think you are foxy!?" He shouted at me. Now, leader or not, I'm not taking that from him, not now.

" Freddy, leave him alone, it was an accident." She said to Freddy. " shut up you useless piece of chick!" He said and hit her in her face. Now I bet we all know that made me stand up and let him have it, and that's exactly what I did. I lunged at him and cut his arm with my hook, and for once, I counted my exposed endoskeleton a blessing, my Steel feet and fist did a lot more damage than his big furry paws, but Freddy was tough, he could really take a beating, and he was strong. We fought it out all through out the store, and when we got to the show stage, he fell, and when I was about to plunge my hook into his body..... " foxy, stop! Freddy, stop!" Chica shouted. When i turned and saw her tears, I immediatly lost all rage and got off of Freddy, he huffed a sigh of relief, he wasn't getting killed tonight. I then ran to the vacant night guard office, and shut the doors. As I sat in the dark, I knew they were having a meeting about me, and my fight with Freddy didn't help, I have pretty much screwed the rest of my days over. I was already dead, on the inside.