Chapter 1: Caught

You can see Cloe Liu on the picture posted:) hope that you guys can enjoy my story as much as I do while writing it. Remember, this is pure fiction.
And I would like to apologize for the future mistakes in my grammar, first of all english is not my first language so forgive me guys!
Thanks:))

CHAPTER 1: Caught

CLOE'S POV

I am definitely not a pretentious show off bitch and a spoiled princess. I grumbled while walking with a white traditional Chinese dress my straight black hair cascading down until to my bottom, I just finished performing a sword dance for the annual party that my father prepared for his investors.

Why can't just people have their own business? What they see from me is what they can get. I don't pretend to be someone whom I'm not. My father's second wife Antonete is really testing my patience. She would always tell me about how awful of a person I really Am which is not really true by the way, and how much of a pretentious wench I could become someday. I wonder what the hell did I do to her? She's lucky, I love my father too much that I can't shatter his happiness after all my mother taught me well.

So what if I can play at least 10 instruments? So what if I always obey by the rules? So what if I don't drink and smoke like other woman do at the age of 24? So what if I'm a freaking virgin?! Its not like l need to have a man licking me as if I'm some freaking ice cream and that's just gross if you'd ask me. So what if I still wear traditional Chinese clothes? I mean I know it's the 21st century and people don't often wear something such as this, but is it a crime? I Everything that I am capable of doing, I worked my ass on it. I've spent my 24 years of living learning it, so why does she have to be bothered?

I stopped walking when I heard a man's voice, its as if he is pleading about something or more of like warning him. I walked even closer to the point where I can even see what was happening around the corner. I pipped my eyes to see a big buff back of a man with a...... FREAKING GUN! Why is he holding a gun? I need to call for help! I.....

"AHHHHHHHH"

I don't know if I'm going to puke or my eyes could fall out any minute now cause the big buff guy just went headless like literally! His head been chopped off before me and I am in big or deathly trouble because I can't keep my mouth shut and just shout. Before I could even run, a bloody hand with a gun is already pointing at me.

"Who. The. Fuck. Are. You." Said a very deep voice with a little accent of I don't basically know where he gets that. I swear that my heart could popped out a vein or two. I couldn't bring my self to look up in his face. My fear is getting the best of me so closing my eyes was the best possible way of escaping this grim situation. So help me God.

"Are. You. Deaf? I SAID WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!"

I winced big time.

"I... I am just pas- passerby. I didn't see you killing the big buff guy. I swe- oh my f-."

Did I just? Stupid stupid stupid. Then I heard the clicked of the gun. Well farewell boring life as what my step mother always put it. I waited for about a minute or two.... Okay I waited for about 30 minutes. When I feel that I am still breathing and alive. I decided to open my eyes. It is as if it was a dream. The headless buff guys was nowhere to be found, the blood and the man who almost killed me was now gone into thin air.

I fall onto my feet, feeling the nausea hit me, I puke my heart out and that was when it all blacked out.

.........................
I woke up the next day in my room feeling a little lightheaded. I remember the occurrences yesterday. The man, the gun, the blood and my almost death. Was it all just a panicked attack? Maybe it was just fatigue, thinking that it was true gives me the goosebumps .After waking up I took a cold shower and dress in my usual clothes meaning the traditional ones.