Chapter 5

Bens POV:

I woke up to see a plain white room, with big steel doors, old furniture and a relatively new TV. I also saw that I was tied to a chair with a gag in my mouth, so that I couldn't speak, or shout. Approximately 1 minute and 12 seconds later, I saw a man come in, he was wearing a big hockey mask, so I could not see his face.
"Ah, Your finally awake I see" he said In a menacing tone
"My master should be with you in a minute," he said coldly while leaving the room.
With the minute of time I had, I looked to see if there was anyway for an escape, I ended up finding no escape roots, as there was only that one large steel door standing in front me. I sighed I defeat, while remembering what had happened in the last day or two, I wonder what Cyrus would say, I thought as a tall man came into the room, wearing an identical mask to the other man, except he was a lot taller, and stronger.
"Welcome to our lair" the man repeated in a tone that made me shudder, he took the Gag out of my mouth as I scowled at him
"What do you want from me?" I calmly repeated,
"Information," the man said back
"We want to know what you know about our newest mission" he said menacingly
"I don't know what you are talking about" I said playing dumb
"We know that you know what it is, so spit it out and tell us." He growled a bit louder this time, from annoyance
"Again, I don't know what you are talking about." I said still playing dumb
"I'm going to ask you one last time" he said
"What do you know about our newest mission?" He said in a deep tone
"Again, I know nothing." I said, starting to fear what would happen to me
"Fine!" The man shouted
"Then we will have to torture you until you say what you know!" He said still shouting
I didn't react, but my heart was thumping like crazy, and my plans were sweating. The man then room out a long knife, a gun, and rubbing alcohol  to increase the pain. My eyes widened at what he had grabbed, and my head started spinning, the man got out his knife, and cut into my shoulder, I gritted my teeth as blood rolled down my arms, he then shot me In my other shoulder as more blood flowed down both my arms, he continued to torture me for another 15 minutes, until getting  bored.
"Until tomorrow" he said in a causal voice.
He left lying bloody on the floor, and I didn't have the power to get up, as I had lost to much blood.
"Please come save me." I muttered, as I passed out from blood loss, and again, the world went black.

Thank you so much for 30 views! Sorry this chapter is short.