Chapter 1

You were currently playing your (game system)
Playing (Super Mario bros.)
You had just Started the game but it started to storm outside, lighting clashed everywhere from outside your windows and everyone knows not to play anything plugged in when it's storming.

But of course you didn't listen.
Next thing you knew you were zapped into the mushroom kingdom....except princess peach hadn't been kidnapped yet and Mario and Luigi were sharing a cup of tea.

You furrowed your eyebrows and took a step forward but quickly stopped realizing you were wearing a poofy dress just like peaches!.
But it was (f/c!.).
"What the?."
You said out loud and caught everyone's attention-

Mario stepped forward to protect his love.
"Who are you?."
You frowned, but before you could say anything Luigi spoke up.
"Isn't it obvious Mario?. She's a princess just like Peach and Daisy!."
You smiled remembering the girly dress you had on.
"Yes!. That's exactly it! But I'm not from here....I'm from a different world.....you see it was storming and well....I kind of ended up here and now I don't know how to get back."

Peach frowned.
"This must have been the work of bowser, in the meantime Luigi will watch after you but you can live here at the castle with me."
She said politely.
"O-oh....t-thank you princess-
"Just call me peach."
"Okay...Peach."