✨Bonus Scene 5 Bc I Had An Idea✨

—Saturday, 1:00 PM—

I was laying down on my bed, legs flat against the wall, and my hands behind me head.

"Hey Kat!" Imaki said, walking in, and I turned my head to face him,

"What is it?" I asked,

"Mina, Sero, Kirishima and Kaminari wanna know if we can meet them at the Starbucks that just opened nearby?"

"Alright, just Lemme get dressed," I shifted to get up,

"Thanksssss!" Imaki hugged me for a quick moment before leaving.

I slipped into skinny-but-not-skinny jeans and a white muscleshirt with a black hoodie over it.

I waited in the living room until Imaki came down in a black T-shirt and white sweatpants with a black line going down the sides. He was also carrying his skateboard. Along with that, he was wearing multiple rings on his right hand.

 Along with that, he was wearing multiple rings on his right hand

(Had to take a screenshot and zoom in, so it's low quality 😅)

at him and we walked outside, since the Starbucks was in walking distance.

—————

We entered the cafe, sitting down with everybody after we ordered our drinks.

Imaki got a double chocolate chip frappuccino with a chocolate cake pop. I got a vanilla bean and just nothing else.

We sat down with everybody at the long table. I sat down beside Imaki, who was at the end of the table.

"You know what happened like, two days ago, at the skate park?" Imaki said, taking a small bite of the cake pop, and all attention pointed to him.

I switched in my seat so I faced him, resting my right elbow on the table and leaning my cheek on my palm.

"What? Gimme the tea," Mina said,

"So was trying to do an Ollie!" Imaki exclaimed, beaming, and I couldn't help but smile as he went on,

"...So then I popped the tail up and the board went SWISH in the air and it went over the rock and then I fell. But that's okay cause this really nice girl helped me up but ANYWAYS-" Imaki paused, making eye contact with me. "What are you staring at me for?"

"Nothing, I swear," I said, shrugging, "Keep going," I grabbed my cup and took a sip of it before setting it down. "I just love when you ramble about stuff."

A blush spread across Imaki's face and he placed his head on the table. I laughed and placed my hands on the sides of his head, lifting it up. I leaned forward and gave him a small kiss, making him smile.

I pulled away and ruffled his hair with a laugh while he looked down and took a sip from his drink.