Wedding night - Adashi fluff

Short - 606 words.

Tadashi was standing on a beautiful glass railing balcony, over looking the city. There were lights of all kinds shining, and the soothingly familiar white noise of cars and the occasional person rang through his ears. He breathed in the night air, letting out a long exhale. He tucked his raven hair behind his ear, as the gentle kiss of the wind blew it out of place. He couldn't say he minded though, a nice spring breeze was always welcome.
   Kikuchi — well I suppose I can't say Kikuchi anymore can I? Ainosuke. Tadashi Ainosuke as of earlier today.
    Tadashi stretched out, allowing some wind to enter the sleeve of his green silk shirt. He now had a matching pair to adam's blue ones, and they even had his initials embroidered on the sleeve. He'd gotten them months ago, yet Shindo had ordered them saying T.A. instead of T.K. They were already engaged, and had previously promised themselves to each other during a burning night of passion. The blue haired man simply had to pull several strings to allow them to get legally married. Japan, unfortunately, does not allow gay marriage. But with time and working his influence, he got them a legally binding marriage certificate.
    This made Tadashi smile. Adam was a bitch, but he was his bitch and he loved him.
Speak of the devil he felt arms wrap around his waist, and a soft kiss on his neck.
    "My snake," Adam began.
"Hm?"
"I always thought I was Adam, and that I would find my eve. But it seems I was perhaps eve all along." The blue haired man continued. His husband simply smiled, leaning into his touch while he allowed Adam to recite his poem. He had taken up poetry as a hobby to cope with everything. And as it turns out, he was good at it, and enjoyed it! What could be a better soothing pastime?
"For you have enticed me with your apple, causing me to take a bite. However you are far more deadly than the simple snake of eden. Disguising yourself as a loyal dog to get close, all the while luring me in with every action."
Shindo grabbed his lover's hand, lifting it up into the air and placing the other delicately on his waist as if they were performing a dance.
"However the difference between me and eve is that she let the snake get away, while I'll be keeping my snake wrapped around my finger forever, even if I know he has me in the same position."
"And despite being the reason for my being dammed to sin, I'll take you to heaven tonight."
And, scene.
    Tadashi moved his hands, gently clapping them together. "Wonderful, mister ainosuke." He praised. "Oh I know. Only the best for you. I spent as much time as I could on that." He replied.
    "Also, Tadashi, your use of 'mister ainosuke' is no longer needed now that we're married." He reminded with a soft chuckle. The ravenette blushed, gently scratching his cheek. "Ah.. of course mist- ah, Shindo."
    He hummed with content, pressing their lips together. "Good boy."
"Now, let's go. We have all night but it would be a shame for me to loose out on my beauty sleep." He stepped back, gently flipping his rich blue hair.
"Go, sir? Go where?" He asked curiously.
"I said I was going to take you to heaven didn't i? I like to keep my promises, dear.". Adam held out his hand, making his separate piece blush. He slowly took it, eyes gazing up into his pinkish red eyes. "Of course... please lead the way."