As close as possible (renga fluff smut?? romantic smut??)

Word count 1171

Spell checked? No

Top - Technically Reki

Bottom - Technically Langa

Dom - None

Sub - None

Kinks - cockwarming I guess?? Slow build, creampie

Short summary -

Reki wants to get as close to langa as possible. Closer than close. Negative inches between them. Langa agrees. For a first time it really isn't much sex, it's more snuggling and grinding gently while holding each other.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reki let out a sigh. He blinked, feeling his eyelashes stick together as he tried to pull the lids apart, creating a feeling of heaviness. He wasn't tired, actually. He was just calm. His lover was talking about a book he'd read, fully in japanese. He was very happy with himself, and as he should be. He wasn't exactly a native speaker so that was big for him.

"It's really the kanji that messes me up I think. Like, Mio can be spelled with the same kanji as horse. And-" langa was cut off as reki glomped onto him, snuggling into his back. The paler boy smiled softly, colour dusting his cheeks and smile dawning his face. "You good there?" He asked gently. Reki nodded, looking up at the blue haired boy from his slightly hunched position. "I really love you langa..." he spoke gently, erecting a bigger blush from whom he spoke of. "O...oh..." he said, unable to find anything else.

It wasn't often Langa Hasegawa found himself at a loss for words. It was usually he didn't want to use words or he didn't know them. It made reki's heart flutter when he got so flustered his brain shut down momentarily.

The redhead's amber eyes glazed over, only thoughts of his lover filling his mind. "Langa.... You don't know how much I love being close to you... feeling your body, smelling your shampoo, hearing your breathing," reki said as he drew closer, toned arms wrapping around the other's toned torso. "It's... it's not enough... I want to be as close as possible to you..." he said.

"I want to be inside you Langa"

The months older boy blushed, he could tell the other was completely serious. "Inside...? Like... cockwarming..?". "If that's what you wanna call it sure. I just want to be as close to you as possible. I want to know every bit of you and make sure it knows it's mine and i'm your's.". Reki's voice had turned to a slightly low and husky tone, causing Langa to shiver. After thinking for a moment, he agreed. "Here...?". "No, not nearly romantic enough. How about.. We go to your room, keep all the lights off, get cozy in the blankets and you climb on top of me," he suggested. Langa sighed dreamily, eyes beginning to glaze as well. "That sounds wonderful..."

The moon was gleaming through the window, curtains undrawn and not even thick enough to cover it anyways. Langa was starting to regret his see through curtains. (sometimes it really should be function over fashion). The sky was clear and the air just ever so slightly chilly, offering the perfect setting to cozy up. Reki was semi hard, nude and sitting up on the bed. He gently stroked himself a few times, wanting to make sure he did stay in. Langa blushed, slowly letting his shirt - which was covering his also slightly erect member - drop to the floor. Langa was a little bigger than Reki. The redhead had a solid 5.4 while langa had about a 5.6. Barely a difference but you could see it.

They were both cut and clean (they had gone to the doctor before to get tested) so they only had to worry about lubrication. Reki pulled out a pink-red tube with a strawberry on it, squirting some in his hand and rubbing it up his cock. He shivered a little, the breeze from the open window hitting him. "Come on, I'm getting cold."

Langa crawled over, a slender finger gently trailing up his member, wiping off some lube in the process. He played with it between his fingers, curious as to how it felt. It was a little cold from the air exposure, but also a little lukewarm from Reki's hand. And gelatinous but not sticky.

He positioned himself, but paused. "Reki... wouldn't this be our first time? Don't you wanna.. Do more..?". "I mean I dunno. Sex is more than just penetration right? This doesn't have to be our first time if we don't want it to be." He reassured, gently grabbing those toned pale hips in front of him. "Yeah..." Langa said softly, feeling a little more relieved.

Slowly he sank down, gasping softly as he took it all in at once. It hurt, he wasn't prepared. They had completely forgotten that. Luckily reki was about average, and he was reassured he could squeeze as tight as he wanted. His legs wrapped around the other's torso, almost seeming like they were trying to crush him. "S...so rough... reki...". "Shhhh... it'll go away soon."

The redhead grabbed a sheet, wrapping them up in it. A comforter joined them, mostly acting like a nest around their lower halves. The comforter and sheets were chilly, giving them all the more reason to cling to each other as they warmed up.

"S.... so good... I love having you inside of me..." langa said softly, feeling himself start to adjust. He managed to get to the point where he unclenched, not realizing how much he had been before. "You feel so good... I love the contrast of cold air to the hot insides. I love you."

Reki grabbed Langa's cheeks, the two gazing at each other for a moment before softly kissing. It was gentle, lips never fully crashing together. Small bits of tongue invaded, the relaxed kiss being shared for a minute. "Maybe I should get inside you next time.. We should probably remember everything first though." Langa suggested, his lover chuckling. "Sounds like a plan.

Time passed and they did nothing but gently grind and kiss. Eventually they started getting sleepy as it was late, and this took a little energy out of both of them despite the lack of movement. Reki had begun to thrust gently a little bit ago, ADHD urging him to chase his high. They were both moaning softly, hands tangled around each other - Langa's in Reki's hair and reki's around Langa's torso - . "Langa...? Can I... cum in you..?" the redhead asked, earning a positive response. "Please..." the other boy softly begged, urging reki to continue further.

Langa began bouncing his hips a little in aid, eventually the two of them feeling a slightly familiar for Langa and all too familiar for Reki release building up.

"Cum in me.. I-I want it all Reki..." he said again, with one last movement sending his lover over the edge. He came, langa cumming immediately after. It felt sort of slow, the liquid pouring into langa and out of him all at once. He twitched a little, falling to support himself on his lover's shoulders.

"Reki..~" he slightly moaned, the other groaning in response. "I love you...."

"I love you too."