Prologue

Before I start this story I would just like to say that most characters in this book belong to ABC's Once Upon A Time and I own NONE of those!! Hope you enjoy ;)

Emma POV

        "No, Neil, I'm sory I can't do it. You'd die!" I told him. "I know, but you need to get Rumple to tell you who the witch is," he replied. "Are you sure?" I asked him, not really ready to let him go. "Yes, Emma. Now do it!" he said without hesitation. I grabbed onto his hands and I could feel that it was working. All of a sudden, Rumple was right beside me. "What have you done?!" he exclaimed. "It's okay papa, I told her to," Neil said calmly, "Now tell us, who is the witch?" "Zelena..." he replied angrily. Just then Neil started gasping for air. "Emma," he started, handing her the necklace he had stolen for her all those years ago, "Just make sure Henry knows that I was a good father..." he told her. "No you can't die" yelled Rumple, "I can save you!" he said desperately. "No papa, you sacrificed yourself and now it's my turn to be the hero. I love you..." he said weakly. And just like that he was gone...

Hook POV

        "Hello there," I jumped as I heard the voice behind me. "Who are you?" Liam asked. "My name is Pan. Peter Pan. I live here," he told us. "We are looking for this," my big brother Liam told Peter and held up the drawing our king gave us, "Where can we find it?" "Why on earth would you want Dreamshade?!" he asked, seeming very surprised. "Well isn't it obvious? It can cure anything!" Liam said a matter of factly. "Well I'm sorry to disappoint you, but Dreamshade isn't a cure, it's the deadliest poison in the world!" he said to us. "Maybe we shouldn't be doing this," I said to Liam. "No, our king's orders were to bring back the plant," Liam told me. "Okay, suit yourself. But don't say I didn't warn you," the boy said then disappeared. "Hey I think I see some some!" Liam said to me. "Are you sure this is a good idea?" I asked as we walked up to it. "I'm sure!" Liam replied "You see nothing bad is happening to me," He told me as he purposely cut himself on the plant. "Oh, you're right!" I sighed as I let out a breath of air I never noticed I was holding in. "Well I guess we can leave this island now. I cna't believe I actually believed th-" I said before I was cut off by a thump and a cry of pain from Liam. "Liam! Liam!" I yelled and then I saw his cut. It was cracking around the edges and turning brown. All of a sudden, Peter appeared. "Please, help me! Is there any way to cure it?" I asked him desprately. "Yes, there is" he said and waved his hand and the dreamshade split apart to reveal an opening. "You just need to get him to drink it," he said. "Thank you! Thank you so much!" I said and ran inside to get him some water. I got him to drink it and it healed completely. We made it back to the boat (without any dreamshade) and headed home. I was steering because Liam was still recovering from the poison so I had to go up on deck to take a break of gloating to him about the fact that I was right. I steered into the portal but when I went down to gloat some more he was lying on the ground, dying. The cure had worked, but only in Neverland. "No brother! It's okay. You'll be okay. Everything's alright," I said as I held his head up. But I knew it was no use. And before I knew it, he was gone...

(the picture is dreamshade, how could anybody think that is a cure?!)