Chapter 9: Punishment

Emma POV

"No you don't understand, Dad! I didn't want to go to Storybrooke, I fell through a portal! I fell!" I said putting extra emphasis on the word fell.

"That may be, but you still betrayed our trust by not telling us!" he yelled at me.

"Charming..."

"No Snow! This cannot go unnoticed! She has to be punished!"

"She just lost her two children and you're saying she should have a punishment? Charming I thought you actually cared about our child!"

"Who on earth would ever think that?" he said "Now am I the only one willing to take something from her?"

        Charming's eyes suddenly went red and he leaped at Hook, who jumped quickly to the side. "HOOK!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, and struggled against my mom who was holding me back. I had just gotten free when I saw Jafar behind the monster. I was about to leap at him when I saw him raise his hands and the monster disintegrated. I ran over to Hook and enveloped him in a huge hug. As I turned around to confront Jafar, I was expecting a huge fight, but instead, I got a huge hug. That's weird... I always picked on Neil for hugging like that... For some reason I could always tell when it was him. Not that there were many other people that actually hugged me...

"Neil?"

"Emma!"

"Neil... how are you alive?"

"Anistasia"

"Who?"

"Anistasia. She brought me back to life just in another body"

"Why?"

"She wanted me to help her get her love back"

All of a sudden, a man ran out of nowhere and grabbed the collar of Jafar/Neil/Baelfire's jacket.

"Where is Anistasia?!" the man said in what was either anger, fear, or desperateness.

"Who are you?!"

"My name is Will... Will Scarelet"