Chapter five

A D E L I N E' S / P O V

Why do they hate me so much? I thought desperately as I ran through the corridor and into an empty classroom. Or so I thought.

Will had Yasmin pushed up against the wall and was attacking her with his lips.

I couldn't stop the loud gasp that escaped my lips.

Will turned around just in time to see the tail of my jacket whip round the door as I disappeared.

W I L L'S / P OV

What have I done!? My brain screeched at me.

My hand outstretched towards Adeline's jacket and I stumbled forward as I failed to grab her.

Yasmin grabbed my shirt and wrapped her arms around me. "Leave her alone, baby."

"Wait- she- she doesn't understand- I'm not really- ugh! This is so messed up!" I stuttered.

"Just ignore her baby! She's not worth it!" Yasmin wailed desperately trying (and failing) to grasp my attention once again.

"Lay off Yasmin! I need to go find my sister!" I said angrily.

I left her in that room to sulk. I raced round the school trying to find Adeline but I, and others, could not find her within school grounds.

That was a major set back! Will you idiot! The little voice inside my head commented.

Just shut up you! I ordered.

Fine! You've just gone and lost your sister and your conscious! In one day may I add! I can imagine a little man in my head folding his arms.

I grabbed my car keys from my locker, made an excuse to get Zander and Kyler out of class and went to find my confused little sister.

Bello! Just a quick A/N (I HATE LONG ONES!) to say;
(a) In the Chappy with 'Will's POV, Yasmin & him left so some of you will be like, MISTAKE! But this is another period of snogging for them and (obviously) they've not left yet.
and
(b) HI!