Meeting Elizabeth

Elizabeth POV:

I was waiting for Amelia's flight to land.  I did have feelings for her a little. I mean she has been my celebrity crush for a while. Now I'm working with her and share an apartment with her because of filming. "Flight 21 has landed" I heard through the coms. Oh that's Amelia's flight.

I ran to her section looking for her when I saw a girl with a black hoodie and some sweatpants. "Amelia" I called out to her. She noticed me and ran towards me giving me a hug. "Elizabeth it's finally nice to meet you" "Call me Lizzie" "Okay Lizzie then call me melia"

"Let me help you with that" I grabbed one of her luggage and we started walking to the car. "Thanks Lizzie"

When we walked about there were some paparazzi but we just ignored them and hurried into my car.

"Okay but for real what character are you going to play because marvel doesn't even tell us"

"Haha looks like you're going to have to wait ms Olsen" we continued to ask each other questions.

I heard snoring coming from next to me and when I looked I saw Amelia sleeping peacefully with her head against the glass. "Somebody must have jet lag" I muttered.

It took about 1 hour to get back to the apartment and Amelia was still passed out. I felt bad about having to wake her up. "Amelia were here" I shaked her shoulders "hm" "come on we're here" I could tell she was still half asleep.

So I helped her out of the car and helped her into the apartments holding her up. She had her head on my shoulders "I'll grab your luggage later you could wear my clothes"

By the time we got to the apartments she was kind of awake. So I took her to her room and gave her one of my shirts and pants. "Thanks Lizzie" I heard her say.
"No problem goodnight Melia" "Goodnight Lizzie"