Drunk Amelia

Here's some drunk Amelia for you guys:)

"Melia calm down" I was holding Amelia while she was trying to run into the streets to play "Crossy road" "Okay babe if you stop I'll give you ice cream tomorrow" This immediately got her attention. "Oh fuck yeah is it rocky road?" "Yes it's rocky road now come on the Uber is almost here"

"Oooo Lizzie you are the best person in the world" right when she said that she almost tripped but I was able to catch her. "Clumsy ass" I laughed. "Heyyy I'm not clumsy" "sure you're not babe" I smirked noticing her blush. I really wanted to kiss her. 'No Lizzie she's drunk' ugh why does this bitch have to like alcohol so fucking much.

When our Uber driver got here I had to push Amelia into the car which got a weird look from him. "Is she drunk?" "Um yes" "You sure she won't throw up" "I'm sure I'll give you a big tip I promise" he shrugged his shoulders and just drove.

Surprisingly Amelia stayed quiet the whole ride which kind of worried me. She's never quiet when she's drunk. Sober yeah but drunk no

"You okay?" I asked her, she nodded and put her head on my shoulder. "I want ice cream" she whispered. "I'll get you your ice cream" She nodded and stayed silent again. "But what if you forget?" Oh god now she's going to become emotional. "I'm not going to forget I never forget anything" "But you always forget your lines" okay she got me there

"Lizzieeee" "what now?" "Why aren't you kissing me yet?" I blushed hard. "Because you're drunk" "That's not an excuse cause if you couldn't tell I have a hugeeee crush on you" I probably look like a tomato right now. "Do you?" I smirked. "Yup I like you a lot. You are an amazing person and I don't even know how you and Scarlett deal with annoying children, especially Anthony and Sebastian."  "Will you kiss me tomorrow?" She asked, I smiled a bit. "How about this? You remember all this tomorrow I'll kiss you then take you out for ice cream" she smiled and nodded her head. I noticed we finally got back to our place so I helped her out.

She's really clumsy sober or not so she kept tripping over Little rocks but I was able to hold her up so she didn't fall.

Luckily I was able to get her back into the house without her breaking something. I laid her on my bed and took off her shoes. "Um you should probably change" she groaned but got up. I gave her some of my clothes knowing her lazy ass wasn't going to walk to her room

"Lizzie I don't know which way the sweater goes." She came out of the bathroom in a bra. At least she had the shorts on. I couldn't help but admire her for a second before I helped her put my sweater on. "There now go lay down I'm going to go change"

When I came back she was already under the covers half asleep. "Good night Amelia" I laid down next to her. "Night Lizzie" she mumbled. I went to sleep hoping she would remember