The Kiss

Amelia POV:

I woke up and my head pounding. Ugh I really need to stop drinking so much. Oooo Lizzie owes me a kiss. Well now I have to find her. I got out of bed and quickly got ready

"Lizzieeeee" "Yes Melia I'm in the kitchen" she yelled. I saw her and hugged her from behind. "I have a problem" "You think?" She smirked at you. "No not the drinking problem. A girl problem" she looked at me confused. "Okay let's go talk about it in the living room" We sat on the couch I started playing with my hands. Lizzie noticed and started holding them.

"There's this girl and she's amazing. She's always taking care of me, sweet, really hot, and I don't know if I should just kiss her" She looked at me shocked. "Um okay? Why don't you just kiss her?" "I don't want to ruin the friendship. What if I kiss her and she doesn't like me back. It'll be really awkward considering we're going to be forced to see each other"

"We'll Melia this girl is lucky. Your a sweet person with a beautiful heart. And if she hurts you I'll beat her ass I promise. Just go for the kiss" wow she really didn't get the hint did she?

I quickly kissed Lizzie. She's actually kissing me back. After a few seconds we pulled apart. "Wait the person you were talking about was me?" She questioned surprised. "Yes I remembered idiot" I smirked. "Oh and you owe me ice cream" she rolled her eyes but still agreed to take me out for ice cream.

Maybe I was finally going to have a happy ending after all.