The 1st Patient!!/ The Girl with the Long Tongue!!/ Part 1!!

One day at School A Girl with Medium Length Brown Hair was walking down to the hall to see Nurse Hitomi as she overheard two girls talking about the nurse in general and Mostly about her eyes which Made the girl even more nervous!

Her name is Noboku Shitara and she had recently hit Puberty!

Girl1: "The Nurse in the infirmary has Such A Huge eye!"

Girl2: "She doesn't need Purikura to make her eye any bigger!'

Girl1: "But I heard her eye can see your body for illnesses like some kind of Ray Machine!"

Noboku: "Oh Geez, if that's true then how can I even Fake being sick. How come we even have an Infirmary in the First Place?"

 How come we even have an Infirmary in the First Place?"

Meanwhile, she hears the voices of the People inside!

Hitomi: "So is there anything else your Mutation can do?"

Y/n: "Not much else I guess It's all in the description."

Hitomi: "What about you Math? Have you experienced Your Puberty yet?"

Math: "No But With A Puberty like His I so wanna Go through Puberty soon!"

Nobuko: 'Are they talking about Y/n? Oh Man, he's in here!? What happens if he finds out about my Puberty!? I've gotta hide it as best I can!'

She then knocked on the door and began to talk!

Nobuko: "E-Excuse... ME!?"

Hitomi: "KYYAH!"

Hitomi: "KYYAH!"

Hitomi then falls out of her seat and lands face-first on the ground!

Y/n: "HOLY CRAP!"

Math: "Oof That's gonna hurt!"

Hitomi then quickly got up and dusted all of the dust off all of her clothes!

Nobuko: 'Her eye is really Huge... But Dr. Hitomi's eye isn't... Really... that... scary...' *Gulp*

' *Gulp*