Getting A Supersuit!!/ Saving the Triclops Sister!!

After saving Hanyuu Yesterday you had Decided to finally realize your god-like Powers and become Some Kind of superhero! Word of the Masked God has already reached across the city and you had secretly become A Feared and Respected figure among the Populace!

You Teleported yourself to Hitomi's House where you began Knocking on the door in A Rapid Fashion until Hitomi Answered the door A Bit sleepy and with A Cup of Coffee in her hands!

Hitomi: "Oh Hey Y/n..."

Y/n: "Hey, Hitomi you got A Minute real quick?"

Hitomi: "Huh? Oh sure, I'm Just A Little Tired..."

Y/n: "Oh Let me fix that!"

You then Put both her Hands to her Forehead and you then Began to Release A Magical energy onto her!

Y/n: "Haaa~!"

Hitomi's Eye Bags were removed along with her Tiredness as she immediately stretched her body and smiled, as she hugged you!

Hitomi: "Thanks Y/n, You Truly are the best Kinda-Boyfriend I ever had."

Y/n: "Thanks, Now about that thing I wanted A Minute for!"

Hitomi: "Oh yeah, What is it?"

Y/n: "Look I saved Hanyuu The day before yesterday and I became A Superhero! The Masked god!"

Hitomi Then smiled as she hugged You, into her ample chest smiling!

Hitomi: "Oh My God that's so Amazing Y/n-Kun! Ever since you hit Puberty I knew you could be A Superhero! That's so amazing!"

Y/n: *Muffled* "Hitomi... I can't... Breathe..."

Hitomi then let's go as she Apologized!

Hitomi: "Oh my God I am so sorry!"

Y/n: "It's Okay, I'm pretty sure I can go years out in space without the need for air, I just did;t get A Good Gulp before you started smothering me. Look The thing is I know you're really good at Sewing so I thought you could make me A Super Suit!"

Hitomi: "Oh I would be amazed to do such A Thing for you Y/n-Kun! Just let me get my stuff!"

She then got her Sewing stuff and began trying to put the string through the Needle but with her only having one eye makes it... Difficult to say the Least!

Hitomi: "Let Me see, No that's not it... Okay, I think I got it, No That's not it either... Okay, Here we go now we're cooking with... No, No, No... I think this is, No That's not it... Um... A Little help Y/n-Kun?"

You then used your telekinesis to three the string through the Needle and she smiled before getting to work!

Hitomi: "Okay Y/n-Kun I'm going to make A Few Scratch Ideas and Tell me what you think Got it?"