Prologue

A woman was walking down a hallway as guards were walking her to a room where her brother was at. When they got there one of the guards went up to a man who was coding on his laptop. "Mr. Park your sister is here," the guard said and left with the other guard as the woman went up to her brother. "Heya Waylon. How you been?" She asked and smiled warmly at him. "Amber, it's good to see you and I been doing well," Waylon said and gets out of his seat as he went to her with a smile and hugs her. Amber hugs him back then the two let go of each other. She looks around to see if anyone else is here but doesn't see anyone then looked at her brother.

"How's the reporting of Murkoff is going...?" Amber asked Waylon and saw him sat back down in his seat as she saw him open his email on his laptop. "Going well so far. No one has no idea what I have been doing, all I needed to do now is send an email to someone." He said and started typing down stuff for the email. Once Waylon was done typing he and Amber heard someone's voice which made him panic a little then sends the email and closes his laptop quickly. He and his sister went to the door to see who it was, once they got there they saw a worker waiting at the door. "Park? They've paged for you three times already, there's something urgent at the engine. What are you doing in here anyway? I thought you were just a software guy?" The man said and looked at Amber, "also who is this Park?" "This is my sister Amber; she came to visits me at work" Waylon said. "Alright then....." The man said and moved aside to let the two out of the room. He and his sister gets out of the room as they heard they speakers calling Waylon on what room to go to. After a little bit of walking Waylon and Amber had made it to the room that he had to go as the door opens. Once it was open fully a man turn his head and saw Waylon and a woman with him. "Ah, Park. You're cutting it close, next patient's incoming and Arterial Spin's still dark. We need you at the front terminal." He said as he saw him and the woman walk pass him to the front.

"Ah, for fuck's sake. They've got Gluskin out of his cell. Page him again, we need this Park guy. Tell him he's got fifteen seconds to keep his job. Christ......" Waylon heard that and took a seat as he looked at the worker who said that. The worker saw him and said, "Park, finally. Where have you been? The Functional Imaging interface isn't talking to the ASL. We've got a patient thirty seconds out and we're blind inside his head." Once he said that he saw Amber and looks at Waylon. "Who the fuck is she and what is she doing here Park?" The worker snarled at him. "She is my sister sir. She just visiting me at work to see how doing" Waylon said and starts typing codes on the PC. After a little bit of watching him typing Amber heard someone yelling then she saw a man who was trying to get out some guards grasp as he was calling for help. Then she saw him get out their grasp and ran up to glass as he starts banging on it which made her jump while Waylon jumps back away from the PC and chair. The man locks his eyes on her and yells for her help. "Help me! Don't let them do this! Don't let them! I know you can stop this! You have to help me! You have to..." Then he got pull away from the glass and drags to the spot he left. Amber who was now shaking a little bit on what she has seen while Waylon pants softly. A guard looks at the two and says, "Hey! Calm yourself. This is a high security..." Then he was cut off. "It's all right, agent. Mr. Park and his sister was just surprised. I'm sure he's still calm and eager to finish his work. Take your seat" the worker said. Waylon nods and went back to what he was doing.

Amber went next to him and after he was done typing she saw the man's face on screen; he had some tubes in his mouth and nose while there were some on his body. She gasp softly on what she is seeing made her shock and uncomfortable, she looks at his name and reads it. 'Eddie Gluskin....' She thought to herself then looks at him; he had black slicked back hair with shave sides, light blue crystal eyes and he kinda looked handsome. Amber cannot help but feel bad for him when she saw his face starting to form some red spots and his right eye starting to turn red a little. "You're finished, Mr. Park. You and your sister can leave. Don't expect anything but honest in my review of your performance." The worker said which made her snap out of her thoughts and saw her brother stand up. Waylon nods as he and his sister left the room to head to the room that they were in. Once the two got there they saw the door was slightly crack open, Waylon opens the door as Amber stays behind him and went into the room. Once they got in they heard someone's voice where Waylon was sitting at. "Somebody's been telling stories outside of the class" The man said as he looked at the two, then Waylon gotten push by a guard onto the floor. "On the floor! Down! Hands where I can see them!" He yelled. "Waylon!" Amber said his name as she was about to go up to him but gotten pulled back from another guard and saw her brother gotten picked up by the guard that push him on to the floor to be throw into the wall by him. Waylon groans in pain and landed onto the floor as he sat there.

"Mr. Waylon Park, consulting contract 8208. Software engineer with a level 3 security clearance. Graduated cum laude from Berkley, but still somehow not smart enough to realize the last thing a ought to do in a spider's web is wiggle." The man says and drops the laptop that he pick up near Waylon's feet as he leans over, "Somehow dumb enough to think a borrowed laptop, onion router, and firewall patch would be enough to fool the world's leading supplier of biometric security. Stupid, Mr. Park. More than stupid, in fact, that was crazy." The man stands up and says more, "I'm afraid we're going to have to have you committed. Mr. Park, will you willingly submit forced confinement? Did you hear that agent?" Before Waylon could say anything the guard said it for him. "He said "yes," Mr. Blaire." "Great. Oh, and... Did I just hear Mr. Waylon Park volunteer for the Morphogenic Engine program?" "That's what I heard, Mr. Blaire." "That was brave, indeed, Waylon. The Murkoff Corporation and the onward march of science both appreciate your bravery and sacrifice. Maybe you could administer Mr. Park her a light anesthetic?" "Gladly." And with that the guard started beating Waylon up until he passed out.

"Waylon!" Amber said his name in a worried tone as Mr. Blaire went up to her. "Aw, how cute of you to care about your brother Ms. Park~" he said which made her question how he knew she was his sister. "I think you might need a light anesthetic as well~..." When he said that he wraps his hands around Amber's throat and start choking her. She gasp for air and tries to get of the guard's grasp and Mr. Blaire as well but fail. Soon she started to pass out due to not getting air which made him and the guard let go of her as she fell onto the ground. "Hope you enjoy your stay here, Ms. Park...." And that was the last thing she heard before she fully passed out on the cold floor.