Chapter 3

Amber wakes up and sees Eddie is still a sleep as he didn't have his arms wrapped around her for now, she thinks now it's her chance to escape. She slowly gets out of bed but stops when she heard her kidnapper's voice "what you are doing darling?" She looks over at him and sees he's awake now, she gave him a fake smile. "I'm going to the bathroom hun," she said and saw him smiled warmly at her. "Oh, alright dear. It's that door near your side of the bed" he said.

Amber nods and went to the bathroom once she closes and locks the door, she sighs softly as she looks for a way out. She did found an open vent that she can crawl in so, that's what she did she hop into the vent and starts crawling to wherever it leads her. Then she stops when she heard a knock on the bathroom door as Eddie's voice could be heard, "is everything alright darling?" He asked. She needs to get out fast as she went back to crawling.

"Darling?" He said and heard no answer started knocking on the door more but soon starts to grow inpatient as he start banging on the door. "Open up darling!" Still no answer. "I'm starting to get mad here dear!" He didn't get a response so he had enough.

"That's it I'm coming in there!" Then after a few attempts he broke the door open and saw she wasn't in there as he saw an open vent. Eddie started to get real piss off that his love left him as his fist are ball up now.

"YOU FUCKING WHORE!!!" He screamed.

Amber heard that threw the vent once she got out of it now she made him mad, she needs to get away from him fast right now. She starts running away from him and the area that he nears by after running around she pants softly then heard a voice from the ceiling, 'what the...?' she thought and looks up then gasp. There she saw a woman with a long blue tail, brown hair with blue tips, one of her eyes didn't have a pupil, some scars on her body along with her face, as she has sharp teeth. She smiles insanely at Amber as she founded her before Chris or Trager did. "Hellooo there~" "Nope!" Amber said and started running away but ran into a big man that didn't even looked human. "Little pig....." Chris said and looked at her. "There you are love~ The girl ran into our hands~" Teeth said and gets off from the ceiling as she landed on the floor and went up to the two. "Well, then lets take her to Trager to so he can cut-" "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU SLUT!?" She frowns in announce as she heard Eddie's voice. "Fucking god...." She said and looks at her lover as she says once more "pick her up and make sure she doesn't get out of your grip, we need to get to Trager fast." Chris nods and picks up Amber as he holds a tight grip on her, the three began to walk to where Trager was at. After a while of walking, they had made it where the other insane man was at.

"We're baaack~~~" Teeth said and saw him turn his to them as he smirks. "I see you brought the girl! Well, isn't she a pretty one." Trager said and saw Chris let her down but still has her in his grasp. "Well, now lets get started shall we buddy?" He asked and saw Amber started to shake a little bit in fear. "Don't worry we are not going to harm you.... Yet... Chris can you put her on the table and hold her down while I strap her?" Chris nods and puts her on the table as he holds her down. Trager straps her down the table and saw him let go of her as she wasn't going anywhere now. "Okay now that you're here, let's get to know each other. Huh, buddy?" He said and looked at her. "So, you must the girl that everyone has been talking about in this place. So, what's your name?" He asked.

"A-Amber Park..." Amber reply to him.

"So, your related to that Waylon Park huh. I can't wait to see the look on his face when he finds your dead body. Anyways. I'm Rick Trager, the big guy is Chris Walker, and that is Teeth his lover." Trager said and pulled surgical table near the table that she was strap on. He looks over at Teeth and Chris as he told them to leave and saw them left. Trager then looks at the tools on the surgical table and starts thinking on what to use on frighten woman as he starts talking, "I heard you met Father Martin's men. I'm surprised that they let you go easily by playing their stupid games." He picks up scissors and looks at her, he went up to her and starts cutting her dress that Eddie made for her as he talks more. "I also see you met the groom by your dress, but don't worry buddy your fate is not in his hands anymore it is in mines now." Amber starts tearing up in fear regretting her choice by getting away from Eddie. "Now don't cry buddy, it will be over as soon as possible" he said and was about to cut her open until he heard the one of the doors open, he looks to see who it was. When he looked over he saw a man with brown hair, a little bit tan, brown eyes, he was wearing a white button up shirt, blue jeans, and a light brown jacket. "Shit..." The man said and left the room. "I guess I'll have to deal with him. Don't go anywhere buddy" Trager said and left the area after that guy that left the room. Now Amber was left alone, trapped, and in danger until she heard a door open.