Our first meeting

Jennie pov: I wake up due to my blaring alarm. Then I got up and went to the bathroom to get ready for my classes. Then I headed downstairs for breakfast.

What I wore:

I saw everyone eating their breakfast when I headed downstairs."Morning dad" I greeted Dad.' Morning', dad greeted me back. I didn't see mom there so I asked dad, 'Where is mom?' 'She is preparing things for today. You remember it. Right?' dad said. 'I almost forgot. Thanks for reminding me.' I replied. 'You are happy with this decision. Right? If you are not willing to do this, you can tell me. Okay?' dad said to me. 'We will not force you, honey.' mom added. 'Mom and dad, you guys are not forcing me. I'm really fine with this decision.' I replied. 'Remember to come home early today.' mom said. 'Okay.' I said. 'And don't forget to make a call to the cafe to say that you won't be able to work today' said dad. (So you guys must be confused about what was going on and what will happen that day. 1st answer: Jennie is from a well-off family. But, she works part-time in a cafe cause she wants to be self-dependent. 2nd answer:  It was the day she will be meeting her future husband. Her parents and her husband's parents were childhood friends. So, they made a promise to get their kids married to each other when they will be adults)

(Skip to university)

'Girls, wanna go shopping today?' Irene asked me and Nayeon. 'I'm in.' Nayeon replied. 'I won't be able to join you guys. I'm going to meet him today.' I said sulking. ' Why are you sulking? We are not going to go without you. So, don't go around with that sulking face of yours. You'll scare the shit out of people.' said Nayeon while laughing. 'God stop teasing her.' said Irene while slapping Nayeon's butt. 'You guys stop or else people will think we are maniacs.' I said while laughing due to their activities. 'Let's get going to our class now or else Mrs. Song will burst my eardrums.' said Nayeon.

(In the hallway)

'BTW, have you ever met him?' asked Irene. 'No, I never met him. But, mom said that I know him.' I replied. 'That's weird cause you don't hang out much without us   'Then he might be from our uni. .' said Nayeon.

(Skip to home)

'Mom and dad I'm home.' I screamed when I entered. 'Quickly get ready sweetie.' yelled mom from her room. I went to my room and took a shower first. After taking a shower, I dried my wet hair with a towel and got ready

Her appearance: