Misunderstanding

This part refers to alcohol consumption.

Reminder :
y/n : Your name
y/e/c : The color of your eyes
y/c : Your city

----------------------------------------------------

I looked at myself one last time in the bathroom mirror to make sure I hadn't forgotten anything about my makeup. Everything was fine. I highlighted my y/e/c eyes nicely without forgetting the nude lipstick so as not to overdo it. I look at my hair and my curls have come down enough to leave only a simple and elegant wavy effect.

I look at the time on my phone and it's 9pm. Soon time to go.

"Dami! Are you ready? We have to leave in 5 minutes!" I was calling my boyfriend knowing full well that he wouldn't be ready, since he is late all the time.

I walked over to the bedroom dresser to put my ear plugs in and footsteps were heard in the room. I looked up at the mirror in front of me to see Damiano standing against the door, arms crossed, looking me up and down with a smirk on his face. He finally looked up and saw that I could see him looking at me.

"I've never seen that white dress before."

"Yes, I bought it last week."

He walked over and stood behind me, put his hands on my waist and then placed kisses on my bare shoulder.

"You look beautiful, and that dress looks great on you. A little too well maybe."

I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"And why is that?"

"Because all the men are going to be devouring you with their eyes."

I laughed and placed a light kiss on his lips. Damiano has never stopped me from dressing any way I want because of his possessiveness. He believes that everyone should live the way they want to live, and that no one should adapt to anyone else in matters such as style of dress, sexuality, appearance... He is someone who defends freedom, especially for women. And I love him for that. But that doesn't prevent him from feeling jealous or possessive from time to time, because he knows how men can be. And honestly, he's cute when he's jealous.

"Maybe so, but you know I'm yours."

"And what a lucky guy I am."

"Let's stop here, this is getting very silly." He makes me uncomfortable when he says cute things like that, and I never know how to respond other than to try to dodge. But he totally knows that so it always makes him laugh.
"Come on we have to go." He took my hand and we headed to the car. I guess for once I didn't have to wait for him for 20 minutes.

We are going to a party at Victoria's. She has invited friends and family to celebrate her birthday. She warned us that there would be a lot of people and especially a lot of alcohol. So knowing her and knowing us, it already announces the flavor.

We parked in front of her house, and Ethan and Thomas were in front of the door, ready to go in too.

"Hi guys!" I walked up to them and gave them hugs like it had been a month since we last saw each other, even though we spend most of our days all together.

"You look amazing y/n! Spin around a little bit!" I spin around laughing to show Thomas my outfit.

He's so expressive and never afraid to speak his mind, whether it's about his opinions or his feelings, and that's what makes him unique in the group. Ethan is much more private and reserved, but he has a huge heart and is very reliable. And I would say Damiano falls somewhere in between. He is very sociable, not afraid to put himself forward but he is more stubborn and discreet about his feelings than Thomas. And Victoria is really a person you can confide in, talk about everything without being judged, and that's probably why she's the one everyone goes to for advice.