Sudden desire

This part contains a detailed sex scene.

Reminder:
Y/n: Your name
Y/f/c : Your favorite color

------------------------------------------------------------

The music was on full blast in the stadium. The sound of the bass echoed in my ears as I moved my body to the rhythm of the music. Everyone around me was singing and dancing in harmony with the voice of Damiano who was on stage with the rest of the band.

After winning the Eurovision a month ago, they embarked on a tour of Italy in the main cities. And today we are in Bologna, and like every time, the concert is perfect.

I am so proud of them. They have worked so hard to have everything they have today and really deserve their success. And I really realize how lucky I am to have been able to accompany them for three years now. Three years that have not always been easy, for them first of all who had to fight against the fatigue and the disappointment and then for me who had to make sacrifices in order to follow them, and who had to adapt to the fact of not being able to have a "normal" relationship with Damiano. We have been together for three years, but we have always tried to make our relationship as discreet as possible because we all know that success brings a lot of problems. Between the constant media coverage of our private lives and some fans who develop an inordinate amount of hatred, we thought this was the best option to be able to maintain our love over time.

I'm not going to lie, it's not easy every day. But it's worth it, I don't regret anything. Damiano is perfect, and I love Victoria so much as Thomas and Ethan. They have become my daily life and that is fine with me. And honestly, just look at this man! He is handsome, tall, charismatic, talented, funny and open-minded. I really can't complain.

My thoughts are interrupted when the crowd starts screaming and new music begins. "Zitti e Buoni" starts, and it's the band's signature tune so everyone sings along, and the band gives their all on stage. I focus on Damiano. I don't really know why, but when he sings this music on stage, he is so impressive. He has an incredible presence and can bring everyone to his feet just with his voice, his attitude and his gestures. And when I say everyone, I am included in that. I'm watching him from the kind of VIP area that is just in front of the stage and that is reserved for the staff members, like the managers for example. And I am absorbed by him. I don't move, I don't sing, I'm just there, staring at him with my mouth open. I may be drooling but I don't care at that moment. I'm just thinking of all the things I could do to him right now. He's hot, and I want him.

When the band starts the second verse, Damiano turns his head slightly and looks at me intensely as he sings his heart out. He doesn't leave my eyes and I get lost in his burning gaze. He must see that I'm in a state, because he smiles a little bit and I don't know where to put myself anymore. I just want to rip off his clothes and make love to him like there's no tomorrow.

The song ends and the band announces that they will take a 30 minute break before starting the second part of the show. An Italian DJ who is not very well known but very promising enters the stage to continue entertaining people and my four favorite rock stars come out to go to their dressing rooms and change clothes. I turn to Marta, Maneskin's manager who was next to me.

"I'm going to go join them, I'll be right back." She nods at me and laughs slightly.

"Yes okay y/n, but mostly don't take your time, Damiano has a gig to finish." She winks at me and I blush so embarrassed, then run off. Am I that obvious?!

I walk quickly through the narrow and hectic backstage corridors to the door of Damiano's dressing room. He must surely be inside since he is supposed to change his outfit for the second part. I open the door, and see him standing shirtless next to the closet. He looks at me with a surprised look.