3

Lisa p.o.v

"So Lisa unnie you're the daughter of the Evil Queen right?" Ryujin ask while we're heading to our room.

"Yeah why'd you ask" I ask her.

"Nothing, it's just that you're features are similar to her" she said "you and your mother are Devilishly stunningly dangerous" she added.

"Yeah they really look a like but their attitude? No!" Rosé said to Ryujin.

"How?" Ryujin ask her with curiosity written on her face.

"Because Lisa always wanted to be normal or the one that is living the life free and not being destined to be Evil and dangerous while her mother the Evil Queen wants all the power to be hers and be the most powerful villain in Disneyland." Rosé explain while making some sound effects.

"Well that's what I wanted to, to be a normal and free like others 'cause I don't want to harm others especially my friends which is my second family" Ryujin said with a little bit of bitter chuckle in the end.

I stared at her for a second "I guess we have the same thoughts" I said.

While we're chitchatting about things we didn't notice that we already arrived at our room.

"Thanks for accompanying us Ryujin we owe you one" Jisoo unnie

"It's nothing nice meeting y'all I'll go ahead I have to go to my room too annyeong" she said and bow to us, we also bow to her as a thank you.

We went inside our room, some are busy chitchatting with their sitmates some are busy doing their own business.

I sat beside Jisoo unnie while Jennie unnie sat with Rosé at the back Jisoo unnie and I are at the window side.

While we're waiting for our teacher to come I feel the call of nature, I guess I ate to much? And why now? Tsk So I decided to go to cr.

"Jisoo unnie I have to go to cr first I have to you know"I said to her.

"Do you want me to accompany you there? She ask.

"Ani, I'm okay just wait for me I'll be quick." I assure to her

I'm on my way to cr when I heard some wild fangirls screaming again. And then I saw the 7 lucky princes again. They're walking like there no fangirls screaming behind them like they own the whole place.

As I keep on looking at them one boy caught my attention
The one who has a fierce eyes one with double eyelids and one without.

Our eyes met for a second I'm the one who's the one that cut our eye contact first because I really have to go to restroom. REALLY BAD!

I have to be there as fast as I could I can't take it anymore. Gotta go sheeeesh!

Someone's p.o.v

I feel spark when our eyes met.

Who's that girl? I didn't see her before, i think she's a transferee.

But why did I feel that?

Continue.........