ch. 17. the dreaded day

the dreaded day was here.

the only one who was excited was marietta. the others were in their suits and waiting for the fake play to started. joon sighed and ripped the fly off, opened the buttons and rolled the sleeves up. he wasnt going to be in full costume in this farce. a knock reminded him of the next minutes of his life. with a growl, he opened the door and walked by his parents. "what u are wearing?! u need your jacket!" "leave me alone" joon growled back and stomped the stairs down. "u need to wait for etta! u supossed to walk together" but joon didnt care. etta stood there in all her bridezilla glory and ruffled her big skirt to caught up to joon, but he was faster. he already stood at the altar and etta panted fastly, when she unceremoniously arrived there.

"u should have waited for me!" she hissed at him. joon looked bored at her and shrugged. "just a small taste of how your life is going to look like in the future" she couldnt say another word, cause the mayor of their town started his blabla.

"now, namjoon, will u take this woman, marietta to be your wife?"

joon took his time, his father growled at him, made him smirk. "u know. i dont really want to, but i have to. sooo, i dont care" "but i need an answer" "yes he wants me!" etta tuned in. "no i dont. i hate u" etta gave her hysteric laugh out and turned a bit to the audience. "he is just joking" "no i am not. and everybody knows. even your parents. i hope they know, u told them, what lays ahead of u? that u gonna stay at their place?" joon shook his head.
"what? at our place?! why should she?! she is your wife! we dont have the space for u two" "who says we would staying with u? i said, SHE is staying with u. like before. i am not gonna live with her. she is NOT going to have any finacial support from me, EVER, we will never live together, EVER, we will not have sex, no kids, no nothing. she is still all your irresponsibility, as long she doesnt have a job."
he turned to the mayor. "are we done yet?" the mayor only nodded with big eyes. joon snorted and walked back to the huge door. "have a party tonight, eat, drink." etta looked shocked at her parents, who were tearing into the alpha and luna and thought about if she should stay or ran after her now husband.

after the first debacle, the second jolly couple was on. jinja looked like she just bit into a lemon, tae came with .... hobochic clothes. "where is your suit?!" his mother schreeked. tae shrugged and stood there, his hands in his pants and yawned. "can u speed up this thing? i want to go back and sleep some more" the mayor looked shocked and studdered his speach down faster.

"do u want..." "not really" "but..." "okay, its done. see ya" he turned and walked back to the doors, where he just came from, minutes ago. jinja deflated and let her shoulders and head hung down. for a second she thought, it would be a great day, that he finally learned from his mistakes and finally saw her as his loved one, but no. he was even more an asshole then before. she glanced at her parents, who were like ettas, shocked and pissed. she sighed and threw her flowers on the floor. "i need a drink" was all what she gave her parents as an answer.

jimin giggled. "stop...please stop! my body hurts!" jasper laughed and tickled him more. with laughter, jimin fell of the bed and couldnt stop laughing. hope looked at jin and shook his head, jin pulled him back from the door and closed it silently. "can it be...." hope started. "looks like... wow... u think he is his second mate?" jin looked big at hope. "wouldnt it a bit too soon for that? i mean the goddess is fast, but that fast?!" hope crooked his head from side to side and walked downstairs with jin.

"whats the problem?" yoongi layed half on kook on the sofa and looked at them. "jimin and jasper" jin huffed. "oh... u found out" kook grinned. "uhm, excuse me, u know something before me?! what happened? did the sun fell from the sky?!" jin crossed his arms and glared at all. yoongi and kook were giggleling like children. "we caught them days ago. let them be. jimin is happier" yoongi grinned at jin. "i know. he can have jasper, but why didnt u tell me?! thats so unfair!" "oh come on! sooner or later u would caught them too and may i remind u, u just did!" kook laughed. "still.... forget it u turds." he scoffed and walked out of the house. jhope looked helpless at the two. "great, now i get punished, cause u two had to joke about it! thank u guys!" he let frustrated out. kook laughed. "yeah, sure. punished! as if jins ass or mouth would be such a torture for u" he wiggled his brows. hope looked caught and looked everywhere but at the two. "i have noooo idea what u talking about" yoongi and kook laughed more and hope ran after jin.