FIVE

TW : MENTION OF SELF HARM

Tears welled in my eyes at the sight in front of me. Grey laid there sound asleep. Purple splotches coating his tanned neck. Of course, I wasn't over thinking.

Joey and I's talk made me feel better. We even played pool together. He made his stupid jokes that always managed to make me laugh. All that happiness was now drained from my body. Only leaving the feeling of betrayal in my heart. There were no promising made. So what betrayal is there?

A few touches and you fell for him? Pathetic.

They all leave. Except Ma and Joey. The two people who have been blessed in my life. Ma is a bit crazy. But her heart is there.

A small smiled played on lips. Thinking of her crazy times. I've got to go down this weekend. Thankfully, the campus is on two hours away from home. I can easily get a bus ticket and get there. Thankfully the school pays for all home trips.

Yes. Getting away from him, meeting up with Dallas. It will all be so much easier. It's what I need. Plus Ma is probably lonely. I need to make sure no ones testing her in the house too.

Joey can come. He likely will. He and Ma's relationship is very close. Maybe even closer than my own relationship with her. Joey deserves it. His good for nothing parents do nothing anyway.

I reared my eyes away from the heartbreaking scene. I kicked off my shoes. Peeling my clothes off until I was left in only my boxers. Usually I would put them in the hamper, but I did not have the mental compactor to do such.

I just want to sleep. Feel nothing. Forget stupid Grey.

____________

"Why didn't you wake me up?!" A voice boomed down the hallway making everyone flinch, except me. I sighed, turning to face Grey who stomped down the hallway with a fury filled face.

"You're not my responsibility." I turned back around, getting ready to continue my conversation with Joey, but he has other plans.

His hand grabbed onto my shoulders tightly, making me nearly cry out. I held it in, but the pain continued to spread throughout my shoulder blade. I could feel the bruise forming from his hand.

"Will you get your hands off of him?" Joey hissed stepping close to me.

"You have no reason to be in this."

"Don't talk to him like that." I spat

Greys' brown eyes that I once found comfort in, stared right through me. Fury laced around his pupils. They were terrifying.

"The fuck is going on with you?" Grey asked, his tone a bit lighter. He let go of my shoulder.

"Nothing."

"Nothing?" He scoffed running his hands through his hair

I didn't answer, I just grabbed Joey and Jared's hands, pulling them into our next class. That we thankfully did not have with Grey. Jared's hand trembled against mine, making me mentally curse myself. The poor boy is terrified of Grey.

I heard that his temper is bad. That the attacks are bad. But how bad could it be? If he has this effect on Jared, what could he have done?

I shouldn't even be around him like that. His touch that was once so careful, so delight, now left a bruise on my left shoulder. He did that without thinking. He is dangerous.