𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 20

Y/n pov:

Y/n pov:

I woke up to a loud bang that cause me to jump up from the bed that i was placed on. I looked around the room to know that this isn't my room, then it hit me someone kidnap me.

I immediately got out the bed go straight to the door only for it to be locked. I looked at the window too see how high i was if i was to jump and..... lets just say if i jump i would be jumping to my death.

I was thinking if there was a way i could jump safely

"You can't kill yourself y/n"

I turn to see eunwoo and a older male look at me with a smirk that made my blood boiled.

"Well my my my, you look just like your mother"

The older male came up to me and began to scan my faces as he tried to place his hand on my cheek until I slapped his hand away.

"Don't touch me". I told him with anger in my voice as he looked at me directly in my eyes. He eyes showed fire, death, and anger. He walk away from me pulling up a chair and sat in it.

"Do you know who you are or maybe your parents" he looked at me with a smile when i just stared at him i know who the fuck i am, but i don't know who are my parents. I jus stared at him waiting for him to carry on.

"You see y/n your not normal" he said as eunwoo looked at me and the older male and let out a chuckle. " we all are not normal". Eunwoo said. I have a bad feeling about this. "You are a reaper and a angel". I didn't know what he meant, was he playing with me, or he was just lying.

Before he could even carry on another male voice boomed Thur outside he door.
"Jaebum where are you".  At the same time a nice looking male busted the door open grabbing the older male whose name is jaebum by the collar. This was my chance to escape.

I dash out the door and ran down the stairs to i don't even know i just kept on running hoping to find a exit.

This damn house or whatever the fuck it was a damn maze. I ran into i guess it was the kitchen as i saw a door at the same time i heard eunwoo voice booming behind me. I turn to see him running towards me as i open the door only to be bumped into someone.

Me and the male made eye contact as he grabbed me and in a blink of a eye we was somewhere else.
He let go of me and looked at me as his eye widened.

"Y/n it's really y-you" the male said as his eyes stared to tear up as he pulled me into a hug.

"We found you sis"