27: I Love You [M]

Very, very smexy times ahead. You've been warned. Highly recommend listening to the song attached above while reading this chapter. Nothing as good as a Chase Atlantic song XD Anyways, enjoy ;)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

And I'm so down if you're ready, I'm floating but I'm heavy, and I'll show you if you let me girl

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Ray's POV:
( thank me later :p )

She was so beautiful. And I couldn't believe she was trusting herself with me. To my every kiss, she responded with the same velocity, same eagerness, same feelings. Her arms coiled around my neck and her legs locked around my waist, she was a moaning mess, her little form barely able to not squirm and stay still.

I held her close to me. As much as I could. Impossibly closer. Our chests already glued to each other and her core occasionally grinding onto my throbbing cock. Barely able to keep it, I kissed her with my tongue, as she moaned into my mouth.

"Ray," She drawled, as I hummed, climbing up the stairs to her bedroom. "Fast, please." I was barely holding it in and she wasn't helping. I groaned, and kneaded her flesh at the back as her back arched. "The last one." She pointed at the last door down the hallway, and I walked towards it.

Pinning her against the door, my mouth travelled down her jaw to her earlobe, as she sucked in a breath. I smiled against her skin and she pulled on my hair roots, clearly communicating that I was going in the right direction.

The soft skin behind her ear was undiscovered, unexplored and lickable, as I sucked and bit on it, to leave a mark. I wanted to mark her. Everywhere. Wherever I could. I wanted to leave my love marks on her body to let everyone see, to let everyone know that I loved her.

Yes, I loved her.

I'd known that for a while and it was utterly, bitterly terrifying, but in a good way. She made me feel things I'd never felt, she made me jealous, possessive, soft and wanting to change. For her. I wanted to show her how much I loved her.

"Please," She moaned, as I gruntled and pushed open the door, locking it behind my back with a loud thud. Mouths still on each other, I gently placed her on the bed as she pulled me in between her legs. I pulled back, pushing the hair out of her face.

"Are you sure? We can still stop and have a sleepover, you know. Watch stupid rom com movies that you love and order takeout. I'm okay with th— mhm" My words were a jumble of moans as she kissed me whole.

"Shut up, and let's have sex." I raised my eyebrows. She blushed, not quite believing the words that had tumbled out of her mouth. This wild, crazy, weird but absofuckinutely beautiful girl was all mine. And she was allowing me to mark her mine in the most intimate way possible. I couldn't be more thankful.

"Shh, stop talking baby." She blushed, as my head dipped in the crook of her neck, locking and biting the sensitive skin there. My hands stopped at the hem of her shirt and I silently asked for permission as she nodded, drawing her bottom lip between her teeth. I swallowed heavily, my heart beating at an inhumane rate as I slowly pulled her t-shirt up and finally over her head.

The bleak light fighting against the window curtain shone on her upper body—nearly naked upper body—doing it wonders. She was petite, small, but curvaceous right where she should be—but regardless of her body, I loved her. Her body was just another one of her beautiful points. I was allured in every sense and snapped out of the trance I was in as she shifted beneath me, an hesitant look painted on her face.