29

"Morning beautiful." I'm woken up by Louis' sexy voice whispering in my ear, sending shivers all over my body.

I turn to face him, smile, and kiss him.

"How ya feeling?" He asks.

"Floaty." I reply and he giggles.

"Floaty?"

"Yeah. Like I'm floating in the sky. Is that weird?"

"Not at all he smiles and kisses me again. "You're amazing. And very cute." I blush. "But...How's ya bum?"

I blush again. What a question. "Um..." I wriggle around a bit, deciding how I feel down there. "...a bit sore. Not too bad. Just don't laugh if I can't walk properly." I say.

"Promise I won't. What does it feel like?"

"Having a massive cock up your arse?" Louis nods, blushing at how I say he has a massive cock. "Well...it hurts and stings at first, but you get used to it. Then when your prostate gets hit, Fuck, it's the most amazing feeling."

I hide my face under the blanket, embarrassed.

"Don't be shy. I like hearing you talk about it. I just...wondered. maybe...we could try you topping? See if we both like that. Only if you want to. I wouldn't force you to do anything you don't want to."

"Lou...I'd like to try. I'm curious at what it feels like topping." I smile.

"Great. If you're sure?"

"Absolutely. Tonight maybe?"

"Can't wait. I guess we should get up." He sighs, leaning forward, attacking my lips once more.

🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭

It's quite busy at the shop. My arm is sore, but I keep quiet about it. I took my painkillers and hope that helps. I can't keep taking time off work.

Louis is busy with a group of kids, when a man comes in and asks for one of the jars on the top shelf. I'm hesitant as I know what happened last time I went up. But Louis us swamped in sweets and fudge and I can't get his attention.

I take a deep breath and grab the ladder putting it against the shelf. I stand on the bottom step and take another look at Louis. He's still busy and this man is giving me a dirty look. So...I go up the ladder. My arm is weak and it hurts as I pull myself up.

"HARRY!" Louis suddenly yells at me, making me jump and lose my grip. I fall backwards and he is there to catch me.

"Christ Harry. What the hell are you doing? You know you're not meant to go up there."

"I...I'm sorry. You were busy." I say, turning round and grabbing his t shirt. That scared the shit out of me.

"Stay there." He says, letting me go, getting the jar of sweets and taking the man's money, apologising for the wait.

Louis comes back to me. I'm shaking. "You ok? Sorry I shouted."

I nod, as I let him hug me. "Sorry." I sniff.

"Hey. It's ok. You're ok." He kisses me. "Let's lock up for lunch." He locked the door and we sit out in the back room.

He made us sandwiches at home. I've got cheese and pickle again. My favourite.

"You know...I can't wait for tonight." He says. "I want to feel you inside me."

I nearly choke on my sandwich. "Oh. I can't wait either." I reply, wiping my mouth.

He gets up and sits next to me. "I bet you'll be so good. You'll cum hard inside me."

I'm blushing yet again.

He takes the sandwich from my hand and puts it on the table. He moves so he's straddling my lap. He cups my cheeks and his tongue finds mine.

The kiss is hot and frantic, like he's desperate to taste my whole mouth.

"Lou." I moan and he rubs his crotch against mine. It feels so good and I move with him to create more friction.

"Harry." He moans back, connecting our lips again.

I can feel we're both getting hard, and it's not long before his hand is creeping down my chest, stomach and finally my throbbing hardness. He leaves my lap, pulling me up. He quickly unzips my jeans, and pulls them down. My cock is painfully red and hard. Louis drops to his knees and before I can say anything his mouth is on me.

He pushes me back down on the chair and continues sucking me off.

"Fucking hell Lou!" I pant. I'm grabbing his shoulders as he bobs up and down. It's so hot to watch and I'm cumming not long after he started. He licks me clean and swallow every drop.

"Fuck!"

"Hmmmm. So delicious." He grins as he looks at me. I'm hot, sweating and still shaking from my orgasm.

"Make me cum Harry." He whispers as he looks up at me, his pretty blue eyes begging me.

I go to swap positions but he stops me. "Use your hands love." He says.

So...I end up in his lap, my hands between us. I kiss him, sloppily, as my hand grabs him and strokes up and down, alternating speeds. He moans and groans as he gets closer.

"That's it baby. Cum for me. Cum all over both of us. I want your cum on me." I pant.

"Yeah Harry. Keep going. Oh my fuck. God. Oh yes."

He cums over both of us. There's so much and he's jerking so much as his orgasm ends.

"Fuck. That was hot." I say, looking at the mess he just made. "So much cum."

Louis laughs as he recovers. "Shit. That was so good. I wish we'd got together sooner."

He lets me stand up and we go to the bathroom to clean up.

🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭

The rest of the day goes to slow. We keep kissing when there's no customers, and are both desperate to get home.

"Can we close early? There's nobody about now?" I whine for the tenth time in the last hour. Finally Louis gives in.

"Sod it. Yeah let's get home so you can fuck me hard." He says as he puts the closed sign on the door.

"No Lou. I'm not going to fuck you. I want our first time doing this to be gentle. We're going to make love. Cos when you did that to me, it felt so good. So special."

He smiled and hugged me, before cashing up the cash register.

Once he was done and the shop was clean, he took my hand, looked me in the eyes and said, "let's make love."

I can't wait.

🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭

Haha I'm making you wait til the next chapter for more sexy time.

Thoughts on the chapter?

Hope you're all OK?
All the love. L. Xx

💕💕💕