ix.

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌©𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌©
𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦

𖦹 ๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑ 𖦹

RUBBING THE SLEEP out of your eyes, you sat up on your bed and looked around your room. there were still a couple boxes of decoration that needed to be unpacked, but the main necessities were already set out.

while you were looking around, something caught your eye. sliding off the bed and walking over to your door, you bent down to pick up the medium-sized box. the only reason it stood out was because of the large U.A logo printed on every side— you couldn't miss it even if you wanted to.

setting it down on your bed, you grabbed the nearby box cutter and drew a slit down the middle. in the box was the dark blue training uniform for UA students. you blinked at the two pieces of clothing, groaning when the memory came flooding back to you.

"right... i start the training for my provisional license today..."

❥๑━━━━━━━━━━๑❥

jabbing continuously at the elevator button, you said a sigh of relief when the doors finally opened. when you finally got downstairs and out the door, you skidded to a halt.

"you're late, you bad boys!" a guy with a mound of spiked up blonde hair gruffed out playfully. he wore orange sunglasses and had peculiar style for a grown man.

when you looked around to see who he was referring to, you weren't surprised to see bakugo and a boy with split-colored hair walking in front of you, which you assume to be the 'todoroki' guy.

"alright, well they're here now," said a skinnier man, his sunken expression turning alarmed when the man with the shades began to poke bakugo on the forehead furiously. "h-hold on present mic, we only have two. we're missing one, right."

"huh? but i'm positive we're the only ones who failed the exam," said the boy with half red and white hair in a characteristically monotone voice.

"yes, yes, well there was a new addition on short notice—"

"oh, yeah, you're right!" mic interrupted, his yelling could be heard from across the courtyard. "where's the other kid?!" he asked bakugo and todoroki.

"WHY YOU ASKIN' ME, OLD MAN? WE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT THIS NEW KID!" bakugo gruffed out. it was as if him and present mic were playing a game of who could speak the loudest.