xi.

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌©𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌©
𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦

𖦹 ๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑ 𖦹

"what are those things on your head?" a little brown skinned girl with the sweetest, darkest eyes you'd ever seen asked. "the little shiny ones?"

you couldn't help but smile. "oh, these?" you gestured to your hair. "it's hair jewelry. you like em'?"

she nodded, "they're pretty... can i touch one?" she asked like it took great effort.

"sure," you agreed. "thank you for asking me!" you were about to bend down when you stopped, "you know what, i have a better idea."

"here." reaching up at your ginger locs, you slipped off a metal clamp and handed it to her, watching her eyes glitter at the shiny metal.

"thank you miss," she smiled.

"of course," you smiled back. "do you want me to put it on for you?"

"yes please!" bending down, you loosened the metal clamp and slipped it on one of the juicy twists hanging on her shoulders.

as you tightened the piece of jewelry, you felt your hair being yanked from your scalp. letting out a hiss of pain, your hand instinctively went up to grab your hair.

"what the—"

"look at you guys matching! you both have worms on your head HAHA!" you heard a high pitched, raspy voice yell out.

you looked up to see a little boy with a shaved head, his grin made even more devious with the addition of  his incomplete set of teeth.

you were about to wrench his hand from your head when the boy made a sound of pain and let go of your hair, now clutching his ankle. you soon realized that the little girl had kicked him right on his shin.

"you don't always have to be so rude, kyo!" the little girl yelled. "you're just mad you have no hair!"

"hey, don't make fun of my hair!" the little boy growled, attempting to hit the girl but failing when she moved aside and watched him topple to the ground.

"don't be such a hypocrite. you made fun of our hair first..." she seethed, looking annoyed.

"pffft hell yeah," you laughed, raising a hand for her to high five and she grinned up at you before smacking her smaller palm against yours. "you're the most badass kid i've ever met!"

"LISTEN UP!" you heard gang orca yell out. "the five of you must win the hearts of these children," he began, ignoring bakugo's angered outburst. "that will be the first step to bettering youself."

"well... i seem to have won you over, haven't i?" you grinned at the little girl. "only... countless more to go," you sighed.

❥๑━━━━━━━━━━๑❥

"hey, what's this thing?" you said, catching a big green grenade looking thing as it fell from the air.

"hey give that back lady, we were playing with that!" you heard a little voice yell and in a blink of an eye you were surrounded.

"well i have it now, brats!" you said. "besides, you clearly aren't supposed to have it. this thing looks dangerous."

"who cares! we wanna smash it to pieces!" another boy yelled, trying to reach for it as you brought it up higher.

"HEY YOU SNOT NOSED MONKEYS GIVE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW!!" you heard an all-too-familiar voice bellow, nearly shaking the ground.

you looked to your side to see bakugo marching up to you with a look that could kill.

"so this is yours?" you asked. "isn't this thing explosive? how could you even let these kids take it away from you?"

bakugo scowled angrily, "'course it's explosive, shit face, that's why i'm tryna get it back! it's not my fault these mutts don't know how to keep their paws to themselves."

"you're supposed to be winning them over, you idiot."

"yeah? well i don't see any kids bowing down to your feet either!"

"at least they're not running away from me like i'm the boogeyman! that scowl on your face would make anyone run away," you snickered, not noticing the kids going quiet.

"clearly it doesn't work well enough because you're still always on my ass!" bakugo yelled, raspy voice ringing in your ear.

"as if! you're about as scary as a rabid dog!"

"i'll show you how rabid i can be when you hand over my gauntlets!" the boy growled.

"no, someone's gonna get hurt with these things!" you moved the gauntlet behind you, stepping back when bakugo took a step forward.

"you think i don't know how to operate my own gadgets?!" bakugo yelled. "if you won't give 'em back then i'll pry 'em from your meaty hands!"

"i'd like to see you try!"

before you could even get any more out, bakugo sped towards you, causing you to throw the gauntlet up in the air and jump to catch it, skidding to a halt a few feet away from the now deadly looking male.

without a word, bakugo launched himself into the air with an explosion, letting out char and smoke that could surely be inhaled.

you heard some kids cough, waving their hands across their faces to clear the grey puffs of smoke the polluted the air.

before you got the chance to check to see if anybody got hurt, you were forced to bring your attention back to the human bomb.

"give me... my damn gauntlet!"

your eyes widened when you spotted bakugo diving down at you. "hey kid, catch!" you yelled out at one of the kids that you remember was playing with the gauntlet before.

you watched his eyes light up and his little hands shoot up as he readied himself to catch the supersized grenade. he stepped back a couple times, practically running backwards, and just when you thought he wasn't going to catch it, his fingers clasped around the gauntlet and he roared.

"GOAAAAL!" him and his friends cheered loudly and he ran in circles as if he made the worlds winning touchdown.

you were surprised to say the least, you didn't expect this reaction from any of them to be honest. your body, which was tense from anticipation and anxiety, softened and a smile wiped your lips.

"WHAT IS GOING ONN??" you froze at the sound of gang orca's groundbreaking yell.

oh shit.

𖦹 ๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑ 𖦹

ketsu <3