Chapter 4 |light smut|

(Gons POV)

My legs are wrapped around the front of his waist and my arms wrapped around his neck, We makeout and Killua licks my bottom lip for entry and i grant him permission. We battle for dominance and to say i won..i would be lying😓 .

He carries me to the the sofa and i sit down on his lap as i grind on his leg. "mmm~" i moan softly as i keep going. Killua tilts his head back in pleasure, I suddenly stop because of a certain thought and i get off his lap.

"Whats wrong?" "Its nothing, this can wait" i reply back as i walk to our room and sit on the bed. I get deep into my thoughts. "That was 2 months ago, why should it matter?" "It did feel good thought" "But isnt it a little to early for this" "But-" my thoughts get interrupted when i hear a knock at the bedroom door, i look up. I

"Oh, hey Killua" "Hey, you alright?" "Yea, im just thinking" "Oh, ok then,  He begins to walk back into the living room. "Wait!- comeback"

(Killuas POV)

I start to walk to the living until "Wait!- comeback.." i turn around. "hm?" "lets watch a movie" "Alright, what movie are we gonna watch?" "I dont know, let me look" Gon cuts the tv on with the remote and goes to the movie section an starts scrolling down. "oii Gon" "Yea?" "imma go take my shower real quick, so can you find a movie for us to watch" "Yea sure" "And when you find a movie you can join my in the shower if you want, ok?" "alright"

I go into the bathroom and turn on the shower waiting for the water to turn warm, i strip and take my clothes off and hop into the shower.

(5 minutes later)

I hear the bathroom door open i peak out the shower curtain to see Gon, "oh, hey Gon" "Hey"

(Gons POV)

I walk into the bathroom and i began to strip. "oh, hey Gon"  "hey"  I take off the rest of my clothes and hop in the shower.

(10 minutes later)

Me and Killua finish taking our shower and gets out with towels over our waist, We head to our room and gets dressed, we then lay down in bed getting under the covers and we play the movie ( Gon had decided to watch a scary movie so their watching the nun )

We get 30 minutes into the movie when we suddenly heard the doorbell ring. ["i wonder who that could be"]