Chapter 14

It's been 2 months

Gons POV

"Killua, you ready?" "Yes just give me a second!" "Ok, Me and Setsuna are in the car!" I grab the baby and put her in her car seat. I kiss her on the cheek! She's so cute! I put the car seat in the back facing the back side. I buckle it in. I get in the driver's seat. I give Setsuna her little toy so she could be entertained.

I figured we were gonna be in here for a while. I get on my phone and watch Setsuna at the same time. Killua comes out the house and gets in the passenger seat. "Next stop, The Mansion" I nod my head as Killua tells me the directions to his old house.
.
20 minutes later
.
We arrive at the big Mansion on top of the hill. I get out the car as Killua gets Setsuna. We walk to the front entrance as me and Killua pushes the gates open.
.
Ykw time skip to them being inside the mansion
.
We walk into the Mansion as everyone was in the living room enjoying time with each other. Alluka looks at the door. "HI BIG BROTHER AND GON!!!" She runs to come hug us. Everyone else stops to say hi. We sit down on the sofa and I put Setsuna on the ground next to me. I take her out and I set her down on my lap. "Who's baby is that?!" Killuas mother ask ( I forgot her name🥲)

"It's our baby😅" I say as they all looked shocked. "How?!?!" "Let's just say I was one in a million" Illumi walks over to me and takes Setsuna. I look at him dumbfounded but it's fine. Setsuna plops her pacifier out her mouth as she stares into Illumis eyes. He breaks eye contact as he walks out the house with her.
"....." "Did Illumi just walk out with our child.." "yep" i look at Killua and I smile. "It's gonna be fine.
.
.
.
Illumi walks back in the house with shopping bags in his hand from lots of expensive companies. He walks over to me and hands Setsuna to me. She's wearing this cute little fur onesie. She looks adorable. He places the bags next to me. "Thanks Illumi" "Yea" Illumi says then walks off.

Setsuna starts crying, and reaches out to Illumi. Illumi turns around and picks her up and she stops crying. "Illumi walks into the theater room with her. I guess there gonna go watch a movie.
.
25 minutes later
.
We were all playing games and having a good time. I wanted to check on Illumi and Setsuna so I go to the theater room and peak through the door. I see Setsuna sleeping. I walk in and grab her softly. "Thanks" I whisper. "I wanna see her more often."
He says. "Yea ok" I walk out the theater room and I put Setsuna in her car seat and buckle her in.

"Killua she's sleep, let's leave" "Ok! Bye everyone!!" Everyone says bye and we leave heading home. Orr....