Solo

"Okay I'm in position" you said into your com. You were on your first solo mission, a sign that they had started to trust you. You had traveled to a separatist controlled planet with your own ship, kinda felt like you were on a hunt again. They had chosen you for this mission because the planet in question was Raxus, the capital for the separatist. Way to dangerous for the Bad Batch.
The mission? The gungan you and Crosshair had captured earlier had finally caved and told you her buyer. You had been sent to delete all the data they had uncovered about the battle plans. Her buyer had never seen the gungan in real life which meant you could pretend to be her.

You sat at a cantina in biggest city of Raxus, the ugly part of the city, ecstasy, alcohol, well the parts you used to "work" in. "Targets approaching" you whisper into the com as a togruta male walks towards you. He had a big smile on his lips. Red and white montrals, olive brown skin and wide plump lips. He could not be full togruta, maybe half human? Well he was good-looking in other words.

You cracked a smile with glittering eyes. He sat down across you. You noticed small features, a scar on his jawline, green radiating eyes with long eyelashes. He chuckled when he noticed you staring. You whipped back reality, you had a mission to focus on. "Alright to business then" he stated. "Oh, I don't do business without a drink. Bad luck." You improvised. "Alright, good move" he revealed his white teeth. You went to the bar and ordered a bottle Bantha Blaster, a liquid pink and green. While the bartender got the bottle you unzipped your jacket a bit. You knew how to make a man soften up.
Once again he smiled when you came back with the bottle and to glasses. He knew how to get a woman to soften up too you realised. "Beauty is power" you remember your mother saying.

6 shots in and no businesses had been discussed. You remembered that you hadn't contacted the squad once. "One moment" you said as you hurried to the restrooms. It was musty, sticky and smelled disgusting in the restrooms. "Hey" you whispered in a drunk voice. "What have you been doing?" a angry voice came thru the com. "My job" you snapped. "I've gotten him drunk, just like I planned" you added. "You've gotten yourself drunk too" Hunter said. "I'm fine" you said sharply. "Give me an hour and the data will be gone" you finished turning off the com.

The buyer was standing up when you came back. "Let's get out of here" he said with a hungry voice. Your insides cringed, you didn't like where this was going. "Okay" you said with a fake exited voice.
His speeder was in top class, he was definitely rich. You sat down in the passenger seat and he put an arm around you. Even tho he was your type in every single way you could find any enthusiasm for him. Weird. You had changed a lot. You tensed up and your breathing quickened.

His apartment was enormous. Pretty and clean decor, gold and white. You noticed a computer in another room, most probably his study. You had a dilemma, option 1: stun him, delete the data and risk having a bounty on your head. Option 2: sleep with him, wait for him to fall asleep, delete the data and make it look like a normal one night stand.
You didn't want to do either but option 2 was less messy. You made your mind up and started to walk towards the bed looking back with a quick glance. He started to undo his belt and while ha walked towards you. You sat at the edge and unzipped your jacket even more. You could tell he was horny, he looked at you like you were his prey. He grabbed you and pushed you into the bed holding your hands over your head. Not very gracefully. He kissed you and you kissed him back trying not to gag. In another situation you would be totally in to this. You could stop thinking about Crosshair, feeling like you were betraying him.

When Hunters voice came thru the com both relief and panic filled you. "Y/n, answer. The hour is up. Did you get the data?" He said. You could see the chock on the buyers face. You closed your eyes and aimed a knee into his groin. You felt kinda bad as he clutched his groin until he said "Fucking traitor-bitch" he uttered. You lifted an eyebrow. "I was never on your side" you whisper into his ear as you grabbed your gun setting it into stun. Before you were able to pull the trigger he pressed a button on his wrist "Guards" were his last words. "Blast" you cursed. You knew you only had e few minutes till the guards came. You sprites into the study and started to work on the computer. You pulled up a file called "Togruta" that was very wrong. Porn popped up on the screen, a fucking gang bang. "What in the makers assh-" you said.
Another file, more porn. What the fuck. Another file and you were lucky. Numerous battle plans, DNA studies and weapon designs. You deleted the file and were on your way out when two Twi'leks appeared in the doorway blocking your way out. You pulled out one of your lightsabers, the white one.
"Jedi!" One of them said. You stared at them with surprise, no one had ever mistaken you for a Jedi before. "Come on boys" you challenged them. They started to advance when a stun hit one of them in their back. He fell to the floor and behind him was Hunter.

You quickly sliced the other guy in half. He looked at you with a disgusted look. "Can't you ever let me have fun?" You said looking him up and down. "You didn't have to kill him!" He almost screamed at you. "My mission, my ways. I don't need your help or advice" you smiled at him sarcastically. "Well more will be on the way you'll need my help" he spit at you. "Fat chance" you rolled your eyes. "Why did you even come here?" You asked him. "You didn't answer so I thought you might be in trouble." He explained. "Yea but how did you get here so quickly?" You said thinking. You finally understood. "Huh, so you were just lurking around the corner waiting for me to fuck up. I guess you don't trust me." You said, you were kinda hurt, you thought they trusted you.
"Well...no I-" he stammered. "Save it" you said with an angry tone. You got in position at the door when you heard footsteps from outside.

2 minutes passed and four new bodies laid unconscious on the floor, you hadn't killed someone this time, "all thanks to amazing "Hunter!! You thought to yourself.
Something cold pressed against your throat all of a sudden and a alcoholic smell filled your nose. The buyer. Hunter noticed and his eyes widened. "Drop your sabers or I slit your throat, you too drop your weapons!" The togruta shouted at Hunter pointing a gun at him. He did as he said and his pistols dropped to the floor with a loud clunk.
"You let me leave and I won't hurt her" he said. Hunter considered for a while while the blade pressed a few more centimetres into your throat. He saw blood pooling at your throat and shouted: "Fine!" The buyer slowly backed out of the room and made a run to the elevators as soon as he released you.
You sunk to your knees holding your bloody throat. Hunter put an arm at your back and asked if your were okay. "I'll be fine, thanks" you said with relief in your voice. "Ah it's nothing" he said looking at your throat. "I guess we're even now" you chuckled. "What?" He said confused. "I saved your life, you saved mine" you said remembering that time on Scipio. "Ah, yeah I guess so" he chuckled stroking a hand at the back of his neck.
You gave him a smile, a true smile which he returned and something warm spreed inside you.
________________________________
Oh shit "y/n" was a bitch today 😩🥩🤛